Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

***SOLD*** 110cc Pit Bike

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Thumbs up ***SOLD*** 110cc Pit Bike

I know this isn't tacoma-related..sorry!

It's a gas powered, 4 gear manual clutch bike. It's a chinese knockoff, but it rips. It'll pull wheelies with a 200lb guy on it. Will deliver it within 30 miles of 91362. Asking $275 obo

p.s.
It fits perfectly in the back of the tacoma

Old 10-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
I had one of those, until I broke it

I pushed it too hard... It was so much fun while it lasted. It would always come along with my real bike when going to the track.

Bump for a great price!

Old 10-02-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal, don't know how shipping to FL would be though

Old 10-02-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
I had one of those, until I broke it

I pushed it too hard... It was so much fun while it lasted. It would always come along with my real bike when going to the track.

Bump for a great price!
It is a blast..I don't want to get rid of it but I could use the cash.

Taco969 - Yah that's a distance!

Old 10-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
╒╪╕

bump!

Old 10-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
╒╪╕

Sold.... for $400....

Closed Thread