Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Garmin Rhino 120 Gps/radios

Old 05-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Garmin Rhino 120 Gps/radios

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/2393254365.html

thats my link to my ad there, I'll sell them both to one of you TW guys for $200. I dont have any of the boxes and cables... Ive moved a lot lately and no idea where they are. But the units are great, put in some AAs and youre off! Radios and GPS work as they should, no issues, they do have some scratches and scuffs... I actually used them...

$125 each, OBO

both for $230! (get both, youll thank me later! so will your buddy using it to get back to you, or you to them, haha...)

Adamo
Attached Thumbnails
Garmin Rhino 120 Gps/radios-photo-1.jpg  
Old 05-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
tsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura about

tsab916's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Bump for good deal...

I have the 530hcx and its a life saver...I went hunting last year with my buddy and we hiked out 5 miles, we didn't take into consideration when it was gonna get dark, good thing I had my rhino or else we would of been camping out there
Old 05-23-2011, 04:04 AM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man! they are $200 new on amazon right now, thats EACH radio/gps unit... come on guys! pick them up cheap! buy one get one free, lol... or just buy one, nah, buy two!

Adamo
Old 05-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nobody eh?

Adamo
Old 05-31-2011, 11:25 PM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
bumpskis...

Adamo
Old 06-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #6
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Can you load topo maps on it and search spots and mark spots?
Old 06-03-2011, 09:10 AM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
yessir... but theres no topo maps loaded right now... just to be clear. there is a basemap of the US, roads and highways, etc. I think some of my hikes and stuff are in there too, you can clear them out if you want. ive used them to mark trails and junk... plot way points, etc... great little GPS radios... you can find each other too... when you have more than one, and Im selling two! haha... they are water proof too. (a requirement of mine for all my gear) I cant find the pc cable, but you can get one for 20-30 bucks online, hence the lower price.

Adamo
Old 06-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsab916 View Post
Bump for good deal...

I have the 530hcx and its a life saver...I went hunting last year with my buddy and we hiked out 5 miles, we didn't take into consideration when it was gonna get dark, good thing I had my rhino or else we would of been camping out there
wish everyone else knew what these were and how awesome they are, and the deal!!! haha

Adamo
Old 06-09-2011, 06:30 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
If I hunted more then only a couple hundred yards in from the road at a time, then I'd consider them..they seem like a good product. Free bump
Old 06-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #10
eflatlander is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
eflatlander's Tacoma Gallery
Garmin GPS

Sent PM
Old 06-17-2011, 10:37 PM   #11
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to say these were sold! Lock 'er up! Thanks guys
Adamo