Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Tfal Beertender

Old 05-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Tfal Beertender

Tfal beertender for sale. Only used three times. Comes with extra tubes.

Link for info http://www.amazon.com/BeerTender-VB2...6038587&sr=8-1

$50 Local pickup prefered, but will ship on your dime.

*Macallan and cook book not included*
Old 05-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Ohh my. 15 Year Macallan Fine Oak

You my dear sir, are a well rounded lad in my book. I'd vouch for you when it is called upon. You have my sincere word.

Had that been Macallan 18 year. I would've whittled your first born a crib today.

Carry on with your daily endeavors. . .
Old 05-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol, thank you good sir.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
lol ray
Old 05-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #5
mikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nice
mikracer's Tacoma Gallery
how did you like this unit? Seems to get some good reviews on amazon...
Old 05-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #7
Skewpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikracer View Post
how did you like this unit? Seems to get some good reviews on amazon...
It's a really good unit, but I'm gonna start brewing my own beer, so this is to help fund my project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Where in SD are you?
I'm on Mira Mesa blvd, off the 15.