LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Truck Champ Sidesteps & Toyota Bug Guard

Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Truck Champ Sidesteps & Toyota Bug Guard

Truck Champ Sidesteps- $200/OBO
Toyota Bug Guard- $50/OBO

See my profile picture to see them installed on my '09 Tacoma Prerunner.

I live in Las Vegas and will deliver the item(s) in the Las Vegas/Henderson area at no additional charge. Shipping, if necessary, will be at the buyers expense.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Everyone,
I know these items are easy to come by so feel free to make any offer.
Thx