Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

F.S. Camera Stuff. VX2100, Ogio Bag, MK2 Fisheye.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
F.S. Camera Stuff. VX2100, Ogio Bag, MK2 Fisheye.

Im selling a majority of my camera equipment because it is no longer being used. I am the original owner of it all. Its not all a package, you can also buy them individually. I am willing to ship, and Im somewhat open to negotiation. If you have any questions, or what more pictures just PM me.

Thanks.

-Dino

EDIT: VX2100 (not 2011 ^^ )

Pictures & Prices...

OGIO Camera Backpack
$80.00

Sony VX2100 W/ Charger and Large Battery pack.
$900.00 (Bought new for $1,500.00)

Century Optics MK2 Fisheye
$150 - 200 (Bought for $450)

Old 06-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Self Bump
Old 06-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #3

Will Trade VX2100 for new Canon Still camera that films 1080 video.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Everything looks cooler through a fisheye lens! Free Bump
Old 06-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
Everything looks cooler through a fisheye lens! Free Bump
So true. I have a Fisheye on my Still Camera and it makes my pictures look pro
Old 06-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #6

Anyone? (bump......Cough)
Old 06-06-2011, 10:51 PM   #7
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
That fisheye only for that camera? We've got a canon rebel and want one for it...if you couldn't tell I'm new to the hobby...
Old 06-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott78 View Post
That fisheye only for that camera? We've got a canon rebel and want one for it...if you couldn't tell I'm new to the hobby...
No the fisheye wont fit on a rebel. I have a rebel too and i have a Tokina Fisheye 10-17, you should check that one out, i really like it. I could send u a pic from the rebel w/ the Fisheye.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #9
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
I'll look into it. Thanks.

Bump