Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Rep you state tacoma vinyl decals

Old 06-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #23
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Sup Vin, have you found out about the SJ Sharks tribal decal yet?
Old 06-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #24
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadude18 View Post
thats pretty sick^^ but' can i see what a CO would look like?
Pick your style # and I can do one for CO.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #25
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
no TN???
Old 06-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #26
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Sup Vin, have you found out about the SJ Sharks tribal decal yet?
See post #17. I tried.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #28
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttran View Post
Can you pm me what one for NC would look like?
NC style #6
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NC#6.pdf (212.2 KB, 69 views)
Old 06-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #29
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
get an Alabama one and we might be talking!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #30
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
get an Alabama one and we might be talking!
i wish everyone could follow my directions, lol. pick your style #.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #32
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
what are your thoughts on area codes?
if that's what you want to sport, i can do it.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #33
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
tempting..thinkin on it..mind sending me 4,6,8 with 904 to help me spend some money? ahah
Old 06-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #34
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
tempting..thinkin on it..mind sending me 4,6,8 with 904 to help me spend some money? ahah
Style #6 has no numbers so here's 4 and 8.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 904#4_8.pdf (256.8 KB, 80 views)
Old 06-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #35
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scwerks View Post
See post #17. I tried.
sorry, i missed that. thx tho
Old 06-11-2011, 10:46 AM   #36
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Can you send me what 3 & 8 would look like for CA? Thanks.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #37
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
Can you send me what 3 & 8 would look like for CA? Thanks.
Let me know, thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA_SAMPLES.pdf (279.3 KB, 73 views)
Old 06-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #38
Stealth Custom Series™

I just added a link in my 1st post for every state to make it easier for everyone to see their own state decal. PM me if you have any questions, thanks.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #39
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery

got my new sticker today vin, looks great! perfect size! thanks and oh, btw +1 for ya!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #40
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post

got my new sticker today vin, looks great! perfect size! thanks and oh, btw +1 for ya!!!

Thanks Joey! That looks real good, but who's the funny looking guy in the reflection? Lol, j/k.