Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: 550 Paracord Bracelets, Dog Collars, Lanyards/Zipper Pulls

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 550 Paracord Bracelets, Dog Collars, Lanyards/Zipper Pulls

Hey TW,
I've been making and selling 550 Paracord bracelets for friends and family for a couple years and I figure I'd make a post and let you know I can make them for you all as well!

Here are a couple examples and a pic of the colors I've got now.

Top to Bottom: Desert Sand, ODG, ODG/Tan

Tan/ODG

Red, Blue, Desert Sand, Tan, ODG, Black

Orange, White, Purple, & Yellow

My brother-in-law is a Firefighter and I make black & red ones for him and his station. They've also had me make some blue & black for police friends they know.

I can buy more colors at some point, but I've gotta have 2 or more bracelets or items with that color before I go buy it.

Bracelets - $15
Dog Collars - $20-25 depending on size
Lanyards & Zipper Pulls 6" or less - $10
All prices include shipping.
Clasp can be a knot, wood bead, or a black plastic pinch buckle, you call it.

PM with colors & wrist size, collar length or lanyard/zipper pull length.

Paypal Only Please

I'll post more examples as I make them...

UPDATE: Made this last week 11/7
Double Cobra w/an extra red strand
Old 06-09-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
pretty cool! Good Luck!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
See if you can find somehow to put a personalized tag on them. I have yet to find something that would work these.

Again. I would like one to put somewhere in my truck with my info on it. Like Name, Address, and phone number.
It's all a matter of finding the tag - I can attach it no problem.

http://imprint.com/keychains/

You can make a tag here for about $8 plus shipping it looks like. I'd have to drill the hole on the other side of the tag though.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:47 AM   #5

Black/ODG square knot lanyard on my keys...
Old 06-09-2011, 07:50 AM   #6
LaTechLogan is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
LaTechLogan's Tacoma Gallery
These are really cool! I'm trying to decide what I want, but I'm definitely gonna get one of these at some point.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #7
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see the thread up and running. Just curious, do you think a necklace would be possible, or would it just not be cost efficient? I bet a red/white necklace would just look badass. Is it obvious I dig baseball? Lol

My desired colors if you're starting a list:
Bright Orange
Navy Blue
White
Dark Purple
Bright Yellow and/or Gold

(I'd be ordering 3 bracelets and/or lanyards from that list, also a necklace if that was a possibility.)

Let me know once you get enough requests to get those in. I'm definitely in no rush, except once the purple and gold one was made, I'm sure I can get you lots of business from LSU fans around here. especially if it was around football season.

As I said before, hope you've got some spare time!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:27 AM   #8
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any examples of the FF ones? Might buy some for my station.

Also do you make monkey fists? (just wondering I have tried these and just cant quite get them)

I do some paracord here and there, but always looking to help out a fellow TW member.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #9
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post

Also do you make monkey fists? (just wondering I have tried these and just cant quite get them)

I do some paracord here and there, but always looking to help out a fellow TW member.
I did a quick search and found this one. I'd be willing to bet it's close to this one (with a plastic clasp or button instead though.)
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 550 Paracord Bracelets, Dog Collars, Lanyards/Zipper Pulls-screen-shot-2011-06-09-11.41.25-am.png  
Old 06-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #10
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
these are cool. monkey fists are tough. I have a couple i tied up. One hangs on my pocket knife. Takes me like 2 hrs to do one with a marbel inside.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #11
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullzi511Tacoma06 View Post
I did a quick search and found this one. I'd be willing to bet it's close to this one (with a plastic clasp or button instead though.)
Yeah, I have a few but didn't know if he had a different way he made his. Thanks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
these are cool. monkey fists are tough. I have a couple i tied up. One hangs on my pocket knife. Takes me like 2 hrs to do one with a marbel inside.
Yeah it took me about a hour and a half and it was not the best lol
Old 06-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #12
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work OP
Old 06-09-2011, 09:53 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullzi511Tacoma06 View Post
Glad to see the thread up and running. Just curious, do you think a necklace would be possible, or would it just not be cost efficient? I bet a red/white necklace would just look badass. Is it obvious I dig baseball? Lol

My desired colors if you're starting a list:
Bright Orange
Navy Blue
White
Dark Purple
Bright Yellow and/or Gold

(I'd be ordering 3 bracelets and/or lanyards from that list, also a necklace if that was a possibility.)

Let me know once you get enough requests to get those in. I'm definitely in no rush, except once the purple and gold one was made, I'm sure I can get you lots of business from LSU fans around here. especially if it was around football season.

As I said before, hope you've got some spare time!!!
Sweet!!! Sounds like I'm gunna have some busy evenings and sore fingers I can get the purple, yellow and white locally no problem. I'd have to order the orange online.

As far as the necklace goes, it's no problem. It'd be the same price as a dog collar, but I'd recommend just using a knot or bead instead of the buckle. Just give me a length. They end up about 5/8" wide and pretty stiff so I personally would never wear one as a necklace, but it's your dime!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post

The FF ones would be exactly like the Tan/ODG above except black & red. The only reason I don't make the ones like Bullzi posted is you can reverse the colors by just flipping the bracelet i.e. black edge, red center and vice versa.

As far as the monkey fist, I can make them really good without a ball core. I've got a busy night but I'll try and get a pic up later tonight. Somehow I always come up wrong somewhere when I try and wrap a ball or marble.

EDIT: I could also do white/red or white/blue for EMT/EMS
Old 06-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #15
LIVESTRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Sweet!!! Sounds like I'm gunna have some busy evenings and sore fingers I can get the purple, yellow and white locally no problem. I'd have to order the orange online.

As far as the necklace goes, it's no problem. It'd be the same price as a dog collar, but I'd recommend just using a knot or bead instead of the buckle. Just give me a length. They end up about 5/8" wide and pretty stiff so I personally would never wear one as a necklace, but it's your dime!
Ok, my nice chain is like an 18, but let me measure an old american eagle one I have. I'd ballpark around 16. And yeah, I was figuring a bead instead of the buckle. Besides, if I don't like it, I can always give it to one of my pups Is there a way to make it more rounded and less like a dog collar though? I've seen some in sporting stores in the same price range. Not sure the material though.

Soon as you get the purple and yellow in and one made, let me know and I'll start spreading the word locally. Same if you make any yellow/back ones. I have a ton of friends who are very active with Livestrong. Sure they'd be interested as well. Always willing to help out a fellow TW member.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #16
LIVESTRONG

Quote:
The FF ones would be exactly like the Tan/ODG above except black & red. The only reason I don't make the ones like Bullzi posted is you can reverse the colors by just flipping the bracelet i.e. black edge, red center and vice versa.

As far as the monkey fist, I can make them really good without a ball core. I've got a busy night but I'll try and get a pic up later tonight. Somehow I always come up wrong somewhere when I try and wrap a ball or marble.

EDIT: I could also do white/red or white/blue for EMT/EMS
That's cool too. Figured I'd try and help out if you weren't near the comp.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #17

I think a snake knot would be better for a necklace. It's quite a bit more pliable and bendy. I would obivously just use a bead instead of the perminant square knot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADft...er_profilepage
Old 06-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #18
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd I hope this works for ya. Nice work
Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #19
LIVESTRONG

Quote:
I think a snake knot would be better for a necklace. It's quite a bit more pliable and bendy. I would obivously just use a bead instead of the perminant square knot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADft...er_profilepage
Yeah, that looks about right. About the same price range?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
Sub'd I hope this works for ya. Nice work
Thanks! If it turns out to be a bust, oh well. Just something I do in my free time

Products Discussed in this Thread