Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

halo reach trade ????????

Old 06-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
halo reach trade ????????

i have halo reach and was woundering if anyone would be interested in trade of some kind of trade . i only played the game twice so it great shape if some one is let me know thanks for looking or if you want to buy it make an off i guess
Old 06-09-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
lol reach is the only halo i dont own
Old 06-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
hey your back!!!
The man can't keep me down
Old 06-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
lol reach is the only halo i dont own
thats the only one i own and i gave it maybe 10 minutes of my time total and didnt like it i have always been a mk and tiger game fan
Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ynot View Post
thats the only one i own and i gave it maybe 10 minutes of my time total and didnt like it i have always been a mk and tiger game fan
It was alright, I'm curious how they are gonna make Halo 4 not suck... we'll see. Hey your on Xr-u aren't you?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #6

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
sure am
Old 06-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #7

Quote:
sure am
Thought that was you Yea I'm usually over here for chat but I come over there for the performance stuff. Thats the only thing TW is lacking in really, most here all do offroad builds, few performance ones.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #8

Quote:
you mustve pissed em off, they was really trying!
I've been told they'll try harder next time
Old 06-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #9

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i havent posted it up yet but im fixing to sale my x
Old 06-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #10

Quote:
i havent posted it up yet but im fixing to sale my x
don't suppose you have a full set of lightweight pulleys you wanna sell?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #11

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i havent owned a tw pgtour game in forever. my favorite is from the original xbox, i want to say 2005??? anyways they had the coeur d'alene resort on there. i work for the resort now so ya kinda cool that they picked a course from my small home town
have any wedges laying around you wanna part with maybe
Old 06-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #12

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
don't suppose you have a full set of lightweight pulleys you wanna sell?
sure dont
Old 06-09-2011, 11:39 PM   #13

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i need a 56 or 58 spin milled hopefuly
Old 06-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #14

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i just liked my spin milleds i have had i think i have had 3 or 4 the the years just a preference i guess
Old 06-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #15

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
back when i was in highschool and playing i was around 80 now i just starting im around 87 or so
Old 06-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #16

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
what about you
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #17

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i went and walked 9 befor they closed the course where i live and shot like 2 or 3 over but dang doubles kill me and lip outs
Old 06-10-2011, 12:14 AM   #18

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered a scotty cameron the other day and im hoping to god it not a fake
Old 06-10-2011, 12:14 AM   #19

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered a scotty cameron the other day and im hoping to god it not a fake
Old 06-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #20

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know just am