Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

AR-15 built lower

Old 06-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
AR-15 built lower

surplus arms lower rock river parts kit never used just looking to buy a .45 1911 $300 SPF
Old 06-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
the lower receiver is the "Gun" so if you live in a different state the the poster it will have to go thru your local federal firearms licensee for transfer
Old 06-12-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Me want! Damnit how am i gonna explain this to the wife....
Old 06-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
the lower receiver is the "Gun" so if you live in a different state the the poster it will have to go thru your local federal firearms licensee for transfer
yea..... i can ship to any ffl or meet face to face in texas and not have to mess with any paper work....
Old 06-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #5
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
yea..... i can ship to any ffl or meet face to face in texas and not have to mess with any paper work....

as long as the other person is also a Tejas resident
Old 06-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
as long as the other person is also a Tejas resident
with a valid TEXAS D/L haha its not my first rodeo

i also have a lever action 30-30 for sale
Old 06-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #7
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery

I want this. I wish I had the cash laying around.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
bfogelma is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
bfogelma's Tacoma Gallery
wish they were legal in CA...
Old 06-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #9
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfogelma View Post
wish they were legal in CA...
they are just need to have a bullet button and 10 round mags i think ..
Old 06-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #10
bfogelma is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
bfogelma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
they are just need to have a bullet button and 10 round mags i think ..
ya, but then its not an AR anymore...
Old 06-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #11
THE RED DRAGON!!

very true...
Old 06-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #12
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me about the 30-30, and what kind of combo deal are you willing to work?

I may have a 1911 I am willing to get rid of, but would be more interested in a cash deal.

I also know what that receiver, LPK, and a generic stock costs. If that has the 2 stage trigger it would be good to know.

My wife will be in San Antonio tomorrow and Wednesday, so please let me know.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:30 AM   #13
THE RED DRAGON!!

SPF
Old 06-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #14
THE RED DRAGON!!

sold