Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Alienware Area-51 M5550i-R3

Old 06-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Alienware Area-51 M5550i-R3

this needs to go....maybe a later time though
Old 06-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 06-13-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Not tryin to burst your bubble but you can get a new laptop with better specs for 400. You'll get slightly more for it being an alienware, but not 800 bucks more.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sorry ... have to agree with 2008taco. Computers lose value so fast these days.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. I thought the price was comparable.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #6
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that's the problem with Computers they lose their value so fast. I bought an Asus G73x a year ago and I bet I could only get about $500 or so for it.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #7
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
It is what it is.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly if you can afford it, I'd keep it. Because I priced them online, and used m5500i-R3's are going for $300 - $350. Sucks, I know. But if your TV has a VGA in, and you have high speed Internet (that thing has a great wireless card), you can hook that puppy up to your TV and use it to stream Netflix. I use an old dual core Dell to do exactly that, and it looks great. Oh and I'd also look into dumping Vista, and putting Windows 7 on it .. a much better, more stable operating system. With Windows 7, you'll give that thing new life.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep it...
Old 06-14-2011, 12:00 AM   #10
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Honestly if you can afford it, I'd keep it. Because I priced them online, and used m5500i-R3's are going for $300 - $350. Sucks, I know. But if your TV has a VGA in, and you have high speed Internet (that thing has a great wireless card), you can hook that puppy up to your TV and use it to stream Netflix. I use an old dual core Dell to do exactly that, and it looks great. Oh and I'd also look into dumping Vista, and putting Windows 7 on it .. a much better, more stable operating system. With Windows 7, you'll give that thing new life.
What he said. I use all my old laptops as external HD's. Or if I need to type a paper when camping and don't want to ruin my nice one, I bring an old one to type on. And there's always people asking to borrow your laptop... I hate letting them use my nice one. Many uses for it, don't sell it, not worth it. Specs were deleted before I arrived in thread, but from what mtnearth said, vista isn't a great seller. Find a free XP torrent and use that for a backup computer.