Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Fox Sunglasses- The Meeting Bronze

Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Fox Sunglasses- The Meeting Bronze

I got a pair of fox sunglasses Worn about 10 times total. Good shape with no scratches. Asking 115 Shipped.
Heres a ad on Ebay.. they are selling New for 140.
http://cgi.ebay.com/FOX-MEETING-Brow...ht_1223wt_1139

Old 06-14-2011, 01:02 AM   #2
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
bumb i also have some other sunglasses for sale.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1156