Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SELLING PROBOX ROCKS LOADED SUBWOOFER BOX

Old 06-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
straitmc is on a distinguished road
straitmc's Tacoma Gallery
SELLING PROBOX ROCKS LOADED SUBWOOFER BOX

I selling Probox TT28L800 05 & up Tacoma P-UP hAS 2 - 8" 800 Watt Box, only 6 months old. Hits HARD!!! Selling my 05 Tacoma Double Cab Pickup @ straitmotorcars.com
Call Kerry 281-330-9326
Attached Thumbnails
SELLING PROBOX ROCKS LOADED SUBWOOFER BOX-probox-rocks-003.jpg   SELLING PROBOX ROCKS LOADED SUBWOOFER BOX-probox-rocks-004.jpg   SELLING PROBOX ROCKS LOADED SUBWOOFER BOX-probox-rocks-007.jpg   SELLING PROBOX ROCKS LOADED SUBWOOFER BOX-probox-rocks-008.jpg  
Old 06-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
price DUDE
Old 06-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I could be wrong but don't you have to have at least 50 or more posts to sell on tw?
Old 06-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
$400
Old 06-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
I didnt know that...
Old 06-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I like the box. I wish they made a half box though and without the power rating on it. Good luck with the sale OP.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
wrong

Sell away OP.
x2....I just bought a AFE Pro Dry S Filter from a member with 1 post. Got it in today

Make that paper!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
wrong

Sell away OP.
Sorry my bad
Old 06-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Come with an AMp?