Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Misc. Stuff (computer stuff, sunglasses, psp)

Old 07-06-2011, 07:07 AM   #1
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Misc. Stuff (computer stuff, sunglasses, psp)

Had a recent death in the family. Looking to pick up some extra cash to help out with some things. All prices are OBO, so shoot me a message if you'd like to make me an offer on something.

Gateway T-Series Laptop. Completely Functional, comes with power cable. Battery holds a charge. I was using this as a multipurpose unit (stereo tuner, software compiling, smoothwall etc) but I can do those things on other pieces of equipment, so this is up for sale. It's 5-6 years old, but runs well and would be a nice cheap computer for someone. I'll format it, so it will come with no operating system installed. $125 shipped.

Netgear 40 port 10/100 switch. No power cable included, because I never had one. Bought two at a garage sale, confirmed they both work. One is currently in use at my residence, but I have no need for another 40 ports. I have mine hooked up with a generic power adapter I bought at wallmart. $50 shipped.

Linksys 2.4ghz wireless G networked card for laptop. I know this won't be uselful to anyone, since everything has built in wireless now, but if you want it, make me an offer on it. $15 shipped?

Oakley Whisker 2.0 with Transitional Lenses - Old pair of sunglasses. I still wear them every once in awhile, but as stated, need to pick up some cash. Good condition, wire alloy frames for strength, ear pieces and nose pieces are in good condition. Minor scratching on the lenses, but nothing you can see through. Transitions still work. Will clean them up upon sale. $150 shipped

Oakley Flack Jackets - Brown Lenses. Another old pair of sunglasses, same story as above. $75 shipped

Sony PSP - Original Sony PSP. Comes with the only game I can find, GTA. No power cable, but same story as before. Picked this up at the same garage sale. A generic 5V adapter from walmart will charge it, as will a USB cable. $100 shipped?

Cisco Pix 501 firewall - Bought this second hand when I was looking into getting my CCNA. Since I have completed that exam, I don't need it anymore. I use smoothwall in my home, and don't really need a secondary firewall (I could always use it, but again, things have come up). No power cord here, generic adapter should work fine as well. Can confirm it powers up and runs as I used it to practice configurations for my examinations. $100 shipped

I have another set of Oakleys I'll be willing to part with, but no pictures yet. They're a pair of Gascans, in ice white with blue lenses. If you're interested in those let me know. I'd let them go for $75 shipped as well.

All prices are OBO. I need the money more than I need anything else at the moment. End of life expenses are costly, and you don't expect them when they hit you.

If you have any questions or comments, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Again, all stuff is OBO, I need to get some spare cash to help out.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
better pictures of the computer please??
Old 07-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Can do - I'll post them up this evening when I get home from work.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery

Updated pics of the laptop.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #6
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Still looking to dump some of this stuff....Shoot me an offer if you're interested in anything.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested in the laptop but why no OS?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #8
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
I can leave it on there for you if you'd like. It's usually just easier to format the hard disk than to manually delete everything. If you're interested just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.