Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Nightforce Scope

Old 07-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Nightforce Scope

Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x56 rifle scope. Illuminated fine duplex reticle.
This was mounted on a rifle that was fired exactly 50 times. I've sold the rifle and no longer need this scope.
In perfect shape w/ original box.
Heavy duty rings included.
Asking $1200 but will consider reasonable offers.
I will ship in the USA for no extra cost.
Paypal preferred.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
is this that one that was on that 50cal?
Old 07-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
is this that one that was on that 50cal?
Yes it was. Sold the 50 to buy a supercharger
Old 07-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I may be interested in those rings if you are interested in splitting up the scope and rings? Are they Leopold Mark 4 rings? If so what size?
I appreciate the interest but would rather just sell the whole setup.
I'm posting on gunbroker today. If it doesn't sell there then I'll consider splitting and PM you.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
I appreciate the interest but would rather just sell the whole setup.
I'm posting on gunbroker today. If it doesn't sell there then I'll consider splitting and PM you.
Good luck with the sale that is one awesome scope.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I may be interested in those rings if you are interested in splitting up the scope and rings? Are they Leopold Mark 4 rings? If so what size?
Already answered about splitting the sale, but didn't specify the rings...
They are Nightforce rings. Fits standard Picatinny rail.

No offers? I am willing to negotiate a bit.