Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Magpul back up sights FS

Old 07-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Magpul back up sights FS

OK guys up next is some flip up sights!
bought these off a forum and they sent me black and not tan so I'm selling them to get the right ones now.
I think they are 1st gen ones work great pretty sweet flip up sights looking for $50 shipped or $20 for the front and $30 for the rear. These never left my house I put them on the gun for a photo thats all.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sold
Old 07-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!

well sold them local I might have a other set next week if you want them I bought two of the same ones with out knowing it..
Old 07-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TengoTaco View Post
I would be interested, Thanks
sounds good ill shoot you a pm when they come in
Old 07-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #8
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Im curious why you have a back up front sight when you have a standard front sight base
Old 07-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #9
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Im curious why you have a back up front sight when you have a standard front sight base
thats why i sold them.... come on man that was a dumb question
Old 07-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was confused because you said you were selling them to get the color you wanted
Old 07-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #11
lopezoscar03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 482nd FW Fire Depart.
Name: lopezoscar03@gmail.com
lopezoscar03's Tacoma Gallery
also you know they were installed wrong... they go the other way
Old 07-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #12
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
I was confused because you said you were selling them to get the color you wanted
I only ordered the rear and they sent both and the rear is the right way
plus i just threw them on to show them on a AR didnt really care which way they went or if they were tight. they were boxed back up right after the pic was taken
Old 07-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
I only ordered the rear and they sent both and the rear is the right way
plus i just threw them on to show them on a AR didnt really care which way they went or if they were tight. they were boxed back up right after the pic was taken
Tough crowd here, huh?
Old 07-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #14
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Tough crowd here, huh?
haha no joke.. ha but the other set is in the mail and they are black as well so they will be sold... and im done with buying them from that guy he just cant get a order right.