LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

pre runner bumper!

Old 07-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation pre runner bumper!

will fit 1st gen and 2nd gen. not a bolt on must fab.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Drew
Drew5387's Tacoma Gallery
Ford?

Edit: i didn't see that you owned a ford before posting that. Now i get it. I was wondering why a tacoma owner had a bumper that said ford on it.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

like i said must fab. ford badges
Old 07-21-2011, 11:55 PM   #4
whiptastic handling

bumppppp!!
Old 07-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
whiptastic handling

bump :C
Old 07-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #6
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
i ha e a friend who just got a 89 ranger.. think itll fit?
Old 07-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
not sure how serious??
"will fit 1st ans 2nd gens"....."not bolt on"

Old 07-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #8
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
How do you manage to get 79 post in such few days on a toyota forum, especially when you own a ford lol. Anyways free bump!
Old 07-24-2011, 12:16 AM   #9
whiptastic handling

Quote:
Originally Posted by elblako91 View Post
How do you manage to get 79 post in such few days on a toyota forum, especially when you own a ford lol. Anyways free bump!
I love it here and also because well i find a place where maybe my input my help some one..
The bumper was on a ranger in the first place and is about the same length for a 1st gen and 2nd gen. You can fab the shit out of it to fit. Ill find a pic of the bumper on my buddie truck. sec.