Notices

FS: iPhone 4 Cases

Old 07-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
Does this look like spit to you?
Large Farva will become famous soon enough

Name: Who's Barry Badrinath?
Large Farva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: iPhone 4 Cases

I'm cleaning out some stuff and have a couple iPhone cases for sale. They were purchased for me as gifts for my at&t iPhone 4, and I really didn't use them. I still have the packaging and everything for them.
The first one is a Apple iPhone 4 Bumper (white)... $9 w/ shipping obo (retails for $30)
details at:http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC...co=MTgxNTkwODI

The second case is a case-mate iPhone 4 tough case, its more of a durable case with a rubber inside and a white plastic outer case... $12 w/ shipping obo (retails for $35)
details at:http://custom.case-mate.com/mixandma...-custom-cases/
Attached Thumbnails
FS: iPhone 4 Cases-photo-1-1.jpg   FS: iPhone 4 Cases-photo-1.jpg   FS: iPhone 4 Cases-photo-2.jpg   FS: iPhone 4 Cases-photo-3.jpg  
Old 07-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I'd probably pick one up if the iphone 5 was not coming out in a couple months.