LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Discounted steps for 1-1/2" dia. sliders / Brand New

Old 08-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Discounted steps for 1-1/2" dia. sliders / Brand New

These are discounted to $60 + shipping for the pair.

I made a extra set a while back and have been sitting on them for a couple months now. Times are slow and these gotta go!

I sell these steps for $49.50 each or $99 a pair, + shipping, and also have a TW discount in my thread below which makes them $82.17 a pair for TW members normally.

It's not normal for me to be sitting on anything prebuilt or if I am they usually don't last long. Just think......no wait after ordering for once!

Shipping is very affordable and calculated by area and shipped USPS or FedEx.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...ders-here.html

other slider related items

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...aclb-4dsb.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...ders-here.html

Attached Thumbnails
Discounted steps for 1-1/2" dia. sliders / Brand New-012.jpg   Discounted steps for 1-1/2" dia. sliders / Brand New-ss.jpg   Discounted steps for 1-1/2" dia. sliders / Brand New-husker.jpg  
Old 08-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
would you do 50 on them if i ordered a set of sliders from you to go with em?
Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
would you do 50 on them if i ordered a set of sliders from you to go with em?
Yes, however there's a problem...my sliders are 1-3/4" diameter and these discounted steps are for 1-1/2" sliders. We have 2 options...I could make a set of 1-1/2" sliders, or I could give you a discounted price on a 1-3/4" set of steps that would beat the current TW slider step discount if a set of sliders was purchased. I'm always willing to do what I can for people buying product.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
Taco Vending Machine

Monday bump. Post up some zipcodes and I'll calculate shipping.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
What would the local cost for those steps and a set of 1-1/2" sliders.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
What would the local cost for those steps and a set of 1-1/2" sliders.
PM sent.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
Taco Vending Machine

Thursday bump.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
Taco Vending Machine

SOLD!

Along with a nice set of bolt on 2nd gen rock sliders for them to mount to! Thanks!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:47 AM   #9
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
yessir..!!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #10
Taco Vending Machine

Even though this discounted set has been sold, I wanted to post up the final kit.

Frank was nice enough to ask me if he bought these steps, could I build him a set of sliders for them to attach to. I gladly said hell yeahzzz!

I'm waiting to hear back from him to see whether or not he likes my new idea I got a while back for the steps. It's the addition of a adhesive backed rubber diamond plate step giving you more to put your foot on compared to just a round tube.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #11
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I love them and can't wait..!!