Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Garag Sale: Camping, Truck items, AMP, Boat, Etc

Old 08-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Garag Sale: Camping, Truck items, AMP, Boat, Etc

Cleaning out the garage of items that I have multiple things of. Everything is in working condition if it has a function.

Everything is located in San Diego, CA. I will ship some of the items but some just aren't practical.

Let me know if you have any questions on the items, I have a price listed for each item but offers will be considered:

REI Camp Dome 6 Tent (Don't have a pic of it set up, but Google has lots of them. This tent is not the newest one out probably 5 years old. In great shape)- 6 person Tent $50 local pick-up only

Air Pump - Plugs into the cigarette adaptor $10 picked up or $20 shipped

Old 08-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
Mike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud of

Mike330R's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the gloves, grill mesh (if it's wide enough) and possibly the Amp.
Is it a 2 or 4 channel and what is the wattage?

I'm in East SD
Old 08-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Challenger 500 and speaker mounts!!! PM sent
Old 08-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
Challenger 500 and speaker mounts!!! PM sent
Replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike330R View Post
I'm interested in the gloves, grill mesh (if it's wide enough) and possibly the Amp.
Is it a 2 or 4 channel and what is the wattage?

I'm in East SD
Gloves and amp are still available. The amp is a 4 channel amp.

1 - MTX Thunder 4300X amplifier in great condition4300X is a 4-channel, 2300X is a 2-channel-Patented PWM MOSFET Switching Power Supply -Class A 100% Discrete Driver Circuit Topology -High Powered Transfomers -N-Channel V_FET Output Stage -Doubles Power into 2 Ohms -Bridgeable, Multi-Channel Circuit Design -1% Tolerance Thru Hole Metal Film Resistors -Real Time Computerized Protection Circuit -Acoustically Seamless Turn-on/Turn-off (i.e. no noise) -Built-in 18dB/Octave Defeatable Crossover Variable 50Hz to 200Hz, HP or LP Selectable -Front and Rear Summed Line Level Outputs (4300X ONLY) -Continuous Adjustable and Defeatable Thunder EQ Bass Enhancement Circuitry, Centered at 40Hz -Low Level Inputs -Front and Rear Individually Adjustable Input Sensitivity (4300X ONLY) -Gold Plated, Heavy Duty Terminal Block Type Connectors -2" Maximum Height for Easy of Installation -Patented Split Shield(TM) Bottom Plate Design -Patented Nylon Insulated Iso-Feet(TM) -Bold and Aggressive Heatsink Shape and Size4300X Specs: RMS Power measured at 12.5 Volts DC: 37.5 watts x 4 into a 4 Ohm load with less than 0.1% Thd+N 75 watts x 4 into a 2 Ohm load with less than 0.3% Thd+N 150 watts bridged x 2 into a 4 Ohm load with less than 0.3% Thd+N
Old 08-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
Mike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud of

I'll take the gloves and amp.
Maybe we can meet? Where in SD are you?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #6
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike330R View Post
I'll take the gloves and amp.
Maybe we can meet? Where in SD are you?
I'm in North Park. Another member is swinging by my place between 4:30 & 5, so maybe then?
Old 08-09-2011, 06:18 AM   #7

Maybe a little later.
PM me your number.