Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Mossberg 500 Pro-Mag Tactical Setup Trade

Old 08-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Mossberg 500 Pro-Mag Tactical Setup Trade

Looking to de-bro my Mossberg 500 by dropping all of the Pro-Mag gear and going for a walnut stock and forend.

I thought it wouldn't be a long shot that someone on here might be willing to make the trade. I'm not looking for cash, just a straight trade (in person if you happen to live in the Central FL area).

This would include the AR-15 style adjustable Pro-Mag buttstock with recoil pad, Pro-Mag tri-rail forend with forend handle, and an adjustable flashlight mount (sorry, but I'm keeping my flashlight. It's a Rayovac though, not a streamlight or a fenix, so you're not missing out too much)

I'm looking for a set of the stock walnut forend/buttstock from factory, in the same condition that my Pro-Mag gear is in, which is practically new. This is a pretty sweet deal considering you'd be getting a full Pro-Mag tactical kit by giving up your walnut stuff- I bought the shotgun with the pistol grip and synthetic forend on it.

Old 08-10-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Deal in the works...
Old 08-14-2011, 07:20 AM   #3

Alright, nobody is looking to trade me anymore, so I've got a sale pending on the walnut stuff. Anyone looking to buy the pro-mag gear for $65? That includes the M-4 style collapsable buttstock, tri-rail foreend with handle and pickitinney flashlight mounting assembly as seen in the photo
Old 08-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
I'm interested. Just bought my 500 this week. How much to ship to 36606 Mobile AL?
PMed. I'll get back with you monday about it. Shipping should only be $5, so we'll settle it at $70 if you're willing to Paypal.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #6

The Pro-Mag setup is typically around $100-150 depending on where you get it, mine is very lightly used with no visible marks on it, just for your information.