Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch

Old 08-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS:*REDUCED* Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch

*REDUCED!*

Up for sale is a rare Kenneth Cole blue carbon fiber sport chronograph watch from their higher end line (Model KS3034). The watch has an awesome deep blue carbon fiber face that is visible from the sides of the case as well as blue carbon fiber links on the band which really come to life in the sunlight. Watch was bought new by me from Saks Fifth Avenue and is in great condition as it's been worn infrequently. MSRP new is $550 but I'd like to get NOW $150 OBO shipped and pp'd and will include the original box, instruction manual, warranty card, etc. Guarantee you won't find many others out there with this watch. Thanks for looking!
  • Polished stainless steel silver-tone bezel and case set with carbon fiber accents
  • Sapphire Crystal
  • Screw-down caseback
  • Polished stainless steel silver-tone signed crown & selector buttons
  • Polished silver-tone hands with luminous accents
  • Chronograph function (29min, 59 sec) with yellow-tipped second hand
  • Analog day & date display
  • Polished silver-tone numbers, indices and markers on outer top dial
  • 43mm case (without crown)
  • Swiss Quartz movement
  • 100 meters water resistant
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc2.jpg   FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc5.jpg   FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc6.jpg   FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc7.jpg   FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc8.jpg  

FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc9.jpg   FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc10.jpg   FS: Rare High-end Kenneth Cole Carbon Fiber Watch-kc11.jpg  
Old 08-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
Very true. I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality and design of their watches in recent years.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:40 AM   #4
REDUCED! $250 OBO - more than 50% off the price new if you can even find this awesome watch!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #5
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice looking watch.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
Thanks man. I'm right down the street from ya and locals always get "preferred" pricing! :-)
Old 08-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I'd pick it up from you, but I just put a huge dent in my wallet for a vacation. glwts
Old 08-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
Bump. Open to all reasonable offers as well. Need to get this sold! PM me if anyone is interested and we can work something out.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #9
Back up. Make an offer and let's talk!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thread cleaned. Good luck with the sale!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #11
Thanks Mike!
Last thought - how about $150 OBO?