Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Adidas Adipure Flanker Rugby Boots!!

Old 08-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Adidas Adipure Flanker Rugby Boots!!

Ok I got a pair of almost new Adidas Flanker Rugby Boots size 12. Ive always had CCC but decided to try something new and they just don't fit my feet quite right. A team mate liked but had just bought a new pair of boots so didn't take em. Ive worn them for a few practice(~7) no matches or tournys. I paid $100 for em but Ill take 85 shipped.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If you're looking for a wide cleat, Under Armor's soccer cleats are about the widest things I've been able to find. I know not Rugby boots but I always wore soccer cleats when I used to play. I was a fullback though. Good luck with the sale!
Old 08-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #5
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks. I need boots with more traction, im scrummy/8man/flank. Id consider a trade for a full face mnt bike helmet plus some cash depending on model, or another pair of boots!!