Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II

Old 08-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II

*This is the BLACK aluminum UC II, NOT the SS version*

Bought her because I lived in WA and had a LTC. Now that Im in CA I can't so I might as well get something more controllable for my wife to shoot. So far so good with my new FNP-9 so I'm looking for something similar that she can shoot.

Round count: <2k of primarily WWB, some remington, and minimal HP defensive rounds

From Kimber website
Highlights:
- Steel slide
- Aluminum frame
- 3" ss match grade ramped barrel
- night sights

Mods:
Originally went through by Robar about a year ago. Had the "Reliability package" (throat barrel, polished feed ramp, extractor tuned, polished breech face, lowered ejection port, and test fire), front strap stippling, and Roguard coating.

After 4 range trips and less than a year it looked like the finish was peeling (way to premature for my tastes) and got her recoated with NP3 last month. Has not been back to range since.

Comes with Kimber case, kimber mag, and 2 (or 3 - I'll update when I get home this week) Wilson Combat mags (1 is an 8-rounder). I'm pretty sure I have an extra recoil spring laying around that I can throw in.

Asking: $750 obo

I'll consider trades for:
- CZ 75 and variants
- Full size 1911 (9mm or .45)
- Let me know if you have anything else in 9 or .40 for me to consider

FTF transfer - buyer pays fees. The following have my information in their system for trades: Direct Action Solutions (Del Mar), Discount Guns (San Diego), and Turners (Kearney Mesa). Anywhere south of DAS is fine with me though.

No shipping at this time.

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1146.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1147.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1148.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1149.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1150.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1151.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1152.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1154.jpg

FS/FT Kimber Ultra Carry II-dscn1155.jpg
Old 08-28-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
zomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the rough

zomg's Tacoma Gallery
I can vouch for the quality of this model. I have owned 1 for years &the it has had the lowest failure rate of any of my pistols, other than my sig p250. It is perfect for concealed carry because of the size, & .45 beats a .380 any day. There is also an ankle holster for it, but I forget who makes it. If you have big hands, custom grips are readily available because of the colt gov't model.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 9mm beretta px4 subcompact if interested
Old 08-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent price for a superb weapon...GLWS!
Old 08-29-2011, 12:01 AM   #5
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks everybody. Sorry, not interested in the PX4 - fondled it and still cant get over that weird twisting action it has.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
ok np sweet kimber though
Old 08-31-2011, 01:11 PM   #7
U no kea but AINOFEA!
btt
Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 AM   #8
U no kea but AINOFEA!
...pmub

If anyone wants me to ship lemme know... I feel a little wierd about it but the CA peeps keep flaking - I dunno if its something in the water or what but DAMN!
Old 09-03-2011, 05:17 AM   #9
if i get my px4 sold soon i will pm you
Old 09-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #10
U no kea but AINOFEA!
t
t
t
Old 10-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #11
Orome and Huan is on a distinguished road

Orome and Huan's Tacoma Gallery
got a stainless sig p232 .380 + 600 rds. if interested
Old 10-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
U no kea but AINOFEA!
Sorry guy, guess I forgot to change the status on this site. I traded this for a USPc .40 about 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for the offer though!