LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: iPod 80gb Classic (sixth generation)

Old 09-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS: iPod 80gb Classic (sixth generation)

SOLD.

I purchased this iPod new in early 2008 and it has literally sat in my Tacoma's center console hooked up to my headunit since I got it and only taken out to download new music. This unit was never carried around or dropped and always stored in a hardshell case. Some very minor scratching on the back chrome cover but the face looks brand new! Only reason for selling is because my music collection has simply outgrown this unit. 74gb of music included!

Asking $150.00 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Paypal preferred.

* The original box, headphones and manual are included. Also throwing in the hardshell case.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt
Old 09-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
How in the world has your music collection outgrown a 80gb ipod? I can't even fill up my 8gb. BUMP for you sir!!! Good luck with your sale.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaderman82 View Post
How in the world has your music collection outgrown a 80gb ipod? I can't even fill up my 8gb. BUMP for you sir!!! Good luck with your sale.
I have an addiction that started when I was 12

About 99% of the music on my iTunes I have on CD too
Old 09-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaderman82 View Post
Lol I was thinking the same thing.that's a lot of songs
Old 09-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #6
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615 View Post
I just bought the Kenwood KDC-x895 It has a USB hook up in the front. Would I just plug this in and it work? I was thinking I needed a 64GB thumb drive or portable hard drive. Does it come with 79gb of music? I to have a collection problem

My Pioneer has the USB hook up, and I can just plug the ipod in and go. I'm sure the Kenwood is the same way.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:39 PM   #7

Quote:
I just bought the Kenwood KDC-x895 It has a USB hook up in the front. Would I just plug this in and it work? I was thinking I needed a 64GB thumb drive or portable hard drive. Does it come with 79gb of music? I to have a collection problem
Yep, the USB from the iPod will connect directly to your headunit.

I can leave the music on there or wipe it clean before it ships.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #8

Quote:
did you control the music using the HU or did you have to use your thumb on the Ipod? Sorry for all the questions but a 64GB flash drive is over 100 beans and external hard drives are little larger then I want. Will your music transfer to my Itunes or did you pay for it? If you paid for songs then Im pretty sure they wont work on my computer.
I found this on the Kenwood website regarding your KDC-X895 model:
You can plug your iPod or iPhone® into the USB input and take charge from the receiver, scrolling through your albums, artists, playlists and more. Kenwood adds even more functionality with Direct Search — enter the first three letters of an artist, tune, or album to quickly narrow your search. Or jump into Alphabet Search to get close to what you're looking for right away.

Not sure about the transfer of the music...Only a few songs were purchased directly from iTunes. I would say 99% of the music on the iPod was burned onto iTunes from my own CD's. I remember checking into this and I believe it can be done with the help of a program. I would google search it and find out how but I am pretty sure it's possible to transfer music from an iPod onto your iTunes.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:05 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
$5 dolla?
Old 09-09-2011, 11:08 PM   #10

Quote:
thanks for the quick responses, let me think on this for a bit. I can get a brand new 160GB for 220.00 at walmart and never have to worry about space again for 40 beans. But then again thats 40.00 more I gotta earn and cant spend it twice
No worries man, let me know. PM me an offer and I may take it
Old 09-09-2011, 11:10 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
$5 dolla?

Old 09-09-2011, 11:15 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
$5.50
$5.50 worth of Trident Layers?
Old 09-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #14

ttt
Old 09-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #15
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
I found this on the Kenwood website regarding your KDC-X895 model:
You can plug your iPod or iPhone® into the USB input and take charge from the receiver, scrolling through your albums, artists, playlists and more. Kenwood adds even more functionality with Direct Search — enter the first three letters of an artist, tune, or album to quickly narrow your search. Or jump into Alphabet Search to get close to what you're looking for right away.

Not sure about the transfer of the music...Only a few songs were purchased directly from iTunes. I would say 99% of the music on the iPod was burned onto iTunes from my own CD's. I remember checking into this and I believe it can be done with the help of a program. I would google search it and find out how but I am pretty sure it's possible to transfer music from an iPod onto your iTunes.
You don't need some nifty program to transfer your music off your ipod to itunes! I figured out this method a few years ago and been teaching it to my friends since.

In Windows XP, Windows 7 just varies in that, Microsoft moved where you can get to folder options, other than that, it's the same thing. This does not work for iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches. For those you need to jailbreak the device.

- Open My Computer/Computer
- On the top, click tools -> folder options (For Windows 7, I think you need to push ALT first on your keyboard, so this toolbar will show)
- When that opens, click on the "View" tab"
- Look for where it says "Hidden files and folders" -> Click show hidden files and folders
- Click OK
- Back at My Computer, Double click your iPod
- You should now see greyed out folders, one should be named "iPod_Control" (or iTunes_Control, I think it changes in the recent software updates) -> Double Click that folder.
- Now you should see a folder named "Music" -> Double Click and all those "F00, F01, F02, etc." is your music. Just Copy and Paste all those folders to where you want and then Import it into iTunes.

I would do one for Mac OS X too, But I can't seem to find my iPod...
Old 09-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #16

^ Thanks!
Old 09-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #17
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
do one for mac!
Old 09-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #18

ttt
Old 09-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #19

TTT

74gb of music included! That's 10,922 songs...A $10,000+ value!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:31 AM   #20

Bump