Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Ping Karsten My Day Putter

Old 09-12-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Ping Karsten My Day Putter

SOLD!!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #2
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
free bump
Old 09-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #3
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
thats sexy! cant give up my white hot though, it is THE best putter ive ever felt.

Pings are great and i love my irons.

GLWS
I had a white hot and won a cleveland blade putter and fell in love with it. I like it a lot better and get a better feel since its not a ceramic face like the white hot. I got 2 brand new putters in 1 month, both from winning at tournaments so its time to get rid of some stuff.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lucky! idk ive used scotty cams and other putters in that price range but i cant find another putter that has the prefect softness/harness on the face. plus it is really simple. i swear some of todays putters are just distracting.
I've used a Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport 2 that I have had since 1997 the 1st year they were released. The one that I have was part of Justin Leonard's private practice collection and is a prototype. I worked at a course that he was a member at and cleaned his clubs, at the end of the summer he gave it to me. Been in my bag ever since, it has the absolute best softness/hardness ratio. I will never give it up! I've had it reconditioned a few times since the oil can finish wears off and starts to rust.

Goodluck with your sale OP!!
Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
trade?^^
um.....no

Giving you a heads up if you are looking for something that has a great face.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #6

Navy:
bump!!! someone needs a putter! this thing is brand new!!! Make an offer!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #7

Navy:
bump!!! Price lowered to $85!!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #8
wolverine8 will become famous soon enough

Name: MV
wolverine8's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you $70 shipped.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #9

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine8 View Post
I'll give you $70 shipped.
$75 and its a deal!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #10

Navy:
SOLD!!!!