LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale: 2006 Suzuki LTR450

Old 09-20-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!!For Sale: 2006 Suzuki LTR450 SOLD!!!

SOLD
Up for sale is my 06 Suzuki LTR450. Bought it new in December of 2007. I do not have the time to ride it anymore and need to make room in the garage for a bike. It has been garage kept and hasn't been on the track in 2 years. Royal Purple was the only oil used after break in. Quad has never been wrecked. It pains me to let it go but it pains me just as much seeing it in the garage not being used.
Installed parts:
Yoshi throttle body nut
Yoshi Cherry bomb
Pro design K&N intake
Cernics push button start
Pro Armor Nerf bars
Blingstar grab bar with number plate bracket
Tusk Parking brake block off plate
Killswitch
Rockstar graphics
Pro Taper Hand guards
New black seat cover, still have the old blue seat cover. It's still in good shape I just didn't like the color.
Relocated indicator lights from handle bar and added handle bar pad.
Powder Coated Clutch cover done by Conyers Speed World
Douglas wheels front: Powder coated black by Conyers Speed World
Douglas Bead locks rear: Powder coated black from factory...Rare!
ITP tires front: 70% tread left
ITP quad cross tires rear: 40% tread left
Parts: I basically have a bin with parts taken off the bike after I bought it
Stock headlight & choke switch, parking brake assembly, exhaust heat sheild, grab bar, nerf bars, spare front sprocket.
I DO NOT have the headlight and tailight (Taken off and sold the day I brought her home)
Stock front wheels and tires
Stock rear wheels and Razor Cross tires(30% tread left)
LTR450 Camber/Caster Adjustable Top A-Arms
These 4130 Chromoly Upper A-Arms replace the upper stock
A-Arms and allow both Camber and Caster adjustment that you
cannot get with the stock arms. ASR designed this A-Arm to allow
you to adjust the Caster on the bike to get it to turn even better
than it already does! This arm allows you to quicken or slow down
the steering and also allows you to adjust Negative Camber into
the front end so the tire does not roll over in hard turns.

The quad is track ready as she sits. The numbers 767 can be removed without removing the graphics. I placed them on top of the graphics originally.
Price: $3000.00
Please PM me for any questions or more pictures and I will be happy to get them to ya!

A-Arms
Old 09-21-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 09-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
thats a bad ass ride man to bad its not a touch cheeper
Old 09-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs

Thanks man! Can't go any lower on the price though. 3000 is under the resale value and with everything that comes with it, I figure 3000 is a decent price. If it was a utility quad it would probably already be gone. Haha!
Old 09-23-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
i hear ya
Old 09-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs

Bumpity bump
Old 09-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
your in Alabama correct?
Old 09-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #8
She's got the jimmy legs

You are correct sir. About 90 minutes south of Atlanta down 85 and about 45 minutes east of Montgomery up 85
Old 09-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #9
She's got the jimmy legs

Bump
Old 09-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #10
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #12
She's got the jimmy legs

Monday lunch time bump.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously tempting bro! I just got rid of my 2006 YFZ450 and it hurt me to let it go but if I could come up with some cash soon the LTR is what I would switch to!! Let me see if I can figure something out bro.. but in the mean time GLWS!! That is definitely an under-sale.. I loved my Pro-Armor nerfs! Best ever and definitely a life saver!

Is that factory suspension?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Seriously tempting bro! I just got rid of my 2006 YFZ450 and it hurt me to let it go but if I could come up with some cash soon the LTR is what I would switch to!! Let me see if I can figure something out bro.. but in the mean time GLWS!! That is definitely an under-sale.. I loved my Pro-Armor nerfs! Best ever and definitely a life saver!

Is that factory suspension?
Yea the Pro Armor nerfs can take a beating. Yes it still has the factory suspension. Never got around to purchasing some fox evo's.
Thanks man
Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #15
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I want this so bad! Is this the only place you have it listed?

I'm in the process of buying a house right now and after all that settles if it hasn't sold yet I'm going to go to the bank and see what I can come up with!

Edit: With that price comes everything right? Do you have boots? What size?
Old 10-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #16
She's got the jimmy legs

Right now the only other place I have it listed is Craigslist.(Auburn for the city)
I have a pair of MSR boots. I'll throw them in if you want them. I think they are a size 8. I'll have to check.
Yes, everything comes with the price. Spare parts, stock parts...everything.
I will be keeping my helmet and riding jersey's though. (jersey's have my name and number on the back)
Old 10-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Right now the only other place I have it listed is Craigslist.(Auburn for the city)
I have a pair of MSR boots. I'll throw them in if you want them. I think they are a size 8. I'll have to check.
Yes, everything comes with the price. Spare parts, stock parts...everything.
I will be keeping my helmet and riding jersey's though. (jersey's have my name and number on the back)
That's cool.. I have my own riding jersey and stuff! LOL! Well I don't think the boots will fit but I hope I can't figure something out soon before I miss out on this awesome deal!
Old 10-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #18
She's got the jimmy legs

Haha that's cool.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #19
Joe02TRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Joe02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Badass quad! GL with the sale!
Old 10-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #20
She's got the jimmy legs

Thanks man! Friday night bumpity!