Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

"Tuff Stuff" Olympic FID weight bench

Old 09-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
"Tuff Stuff" Olympic FID weight bench

Garage cleanup in process. This is one of those oddball B/S/T listings.

I've got a "Tuff Stuff" brand flat / incline / decline Olympic weight bench with a leg extension / leg curl attachment. I bought it years ago and it's held up well. No tears or wear in the vinyl.

I'm selling because I switched around my setup and now use a simple bench with a squat rack, which works better in the space I have.

I've never used the leg extension piece but it's in decent shape and included. The foam padding on the leg piece is showing its age, mainly because it's spent its life in the corner of my weight room. It's dusty and cobwebbed in these pics.

The pin that holds the leg extension was lost some time ago but I have a bolt that's used to hold it in place. I use that bolt to adjust the bench seat when doing inclines.

^something on the lens in that pic

It breaks down into 2 sections but they're both bigger than I'd care to ship. Local pickup only on this one. I'm in Howell and head up to Piscataway most weekdays. If someone's interested I can do a meet-halfway thing just about anywhere in the state.

Looking for $100. Thanks for checking this out!
Old 09-21-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna stick this up on Craigslist for $125 later today. The price above will stay the same for the TW community.