Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Handmade Mohawk Winter Hats

Old 09-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Handmade Mohawk Winter Hats

My wife makes some crochet items as a hobby and was wondering if anyone is interested in Mohawk Winter Hats.

These are "Double Stranded" design which eliminates the normal holes of crochet. This makes them warmer and thicker for Winter weather. This also allows for different color combinations.

She can also do POM POM style rather than mohawks. She can also make them smaller for children

Colors

So pick 2 colors, size (adult/child)

Price: $16 for adult, $12 for children
Shipping: We are going to be using flat rate boxes
small box will fit 1 hat at $5, for 2-10 hats the medium box at $10.50
Old 09-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty dope, brotha! Good luck!
Old 09-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty damn cool! Considering picking up one...
Old 09-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
If I lived somewhere that got cold enough to need them, I would totally get a couple!

Good luck!

Fink
Old 09-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, i posted like 10 minutes ago, looks like were seeing some traffic already lol

Anyone who wants them, PM me with size and colors and i will reply with the paypal info. As soon as payment is made, she will start the hat and they will be sent out within a few days.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Your lady does nice work. My wife crochets too but the last scarf she made me would fit a giraffe.

May hit you up soon but still waiting to see if the predicted temps for Texas will drop below 100* this winter.

GLWS!
Old 09-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #7
drgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant future
Name: Caleb
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
If i send her alpaca thread can she do it with that?
Old 09-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #9

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
ill ask
Old 09-22-2011, 08:14 AM   #10

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
So she can make the mohawk hats for a 8 month old???
yes the purple and green hat is 8-12month size. it fits our 9month old god daughter no problem. she can do the mohawk no problem.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #12
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
If I lived somewhere that got cold enough to need them, I would totally get a couple!

Good luck!

Fink
It doesn't have to be cold. Hipsters wear them when it's 100 degrees outside. I think the PBR keeps them cooled off though.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:32 AM   #13
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
how about these?
Old 09-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #14

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will want one of those I will think up some good yankee colors......... maybe a grey and white one......... And a blue grey and white one... maybe? Do you take Paypal??
she takes paypal.

just pm me with the size and colors and she will get on it.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #17

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbp68 View Post
how about these?
thats pretty funny. im sure she can make those.

she does blankets, hats, scarfs, baby hats, scratch mittens, baby clothes, dog sweaters. she does everything.

our house is full of yarn and crochet product/projects
Old 09-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #18

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Def I will get back to you...... going to go research colors........ thanks man
you could have the hat all one color and the mohawk another color.

it doesnt have to be two colors for the hat. These are 100% custom so you can mix/match

mohawk white on a blue-grey hat

or blue-grey and white hat with white mohawk or blue-grey and white mohawk...etc
Old 09-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #20

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
she said no problem