Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

New Samsung Infuse 4G AT&T

Old 10-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
New Samsung Infuse 4G AT&T

I have a week old Samsung Infuse 4G that I used for a week. Absolutely no scratches or any signs of wear at all. THis phone retails for $600 with no contract, I am selling it for $350 free shipping Via Paypal. PM me or reply to post if you are interested, they sell for $400 on eBay

Would also be willing to trade for iPhone 4 depending on condition and age.
Attached Thumbnails
New Samsung Infuse 4G AT&T-infuse.jpg  
Old 10-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #4
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
I made the same mistake.

Got the iphone 4 back!!!!!

Iphone/MacbookPro/Ipod.

How about them apples!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #5
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
Dude.. eBay it. Cells sell very quick there. Mine never last more than 15 - 30 minutes!
Ha I did, bidding started moving quickly then a guy in town offered to trade an iPhone 4 32gig!!! Its a month old, I will now turn that on ebay and make $500 pretty fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Exactly what I was thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBandit View Post
I made the same mistake.

Got the iphone 4 back!!!!!

Iphone/MacbookPro/Ipod.

How about them apples!
Love Apple shizz, didn't used to but can't use anything else now