Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB Broken Droid Incredible

Old 10-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Broken Droid Incredible

My sister broke her phone screen/digitizer and bought a new phone. She is kinda freaking out because she has 1800 pictures of her daughter since she was born on it. Yes, she understands now how technology works and she no longer uses the phone to store photos. Since the digitizer and screen are both broken, you can't turn on mass storage mode to copy the files over on the computer. I have looked online and found you can buy the screen/digitizer for around $100. I was wondering, however, if someone on here has a broken one they wouldn't mind parting with. I promise not to resell the unit. I just need it for parts to get the photos off.

I will pay $20 for postage. Just need the screen to be visible (the majority anyway) and the digitizer (touchscreen) to work. Everything else can be broken.

I do believe this is the LCD version and not the AMOLED. The phone is ADR6300VW.

Thank you