Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

HTC Thuderbolt

Old 10-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
HTC Thuderbolt

Looking to sale my HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE. I've found that this phone's sides are a bit fragile. Unlike most phones, if dropped sometimes their will not be marks on it. The Thunderbolt has a very fragile case around it so their is a couple marks on the corners of the phone. The phone has a 4.3" Screen, 8mp camera that shoots video in 720p HD and is very fast loading and browsing as most of you know. It comes with the removable memory card, charger, and 3 cases pictured. If you have any questions feel free to ask. $200 Shipped for Everything! Sorry for the bad pics i only have a webcam other than the phone!

Old 10-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
YotaMark is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
YotaMark's Tacoma Gallery
Try to "sell" it on craigslist. most people wouldn't want it because the replacement for it is due out this month (HTC Vigor) The TB is $249 and expected to drop with in weeks.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
But the replacement only helps people up for an upgrade. This would be good for someone who wants a phone and isn't up for upgraded pricing/doesn't want to extend a contract. Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
But the replacement only helps people up for an upgrade. This would be good for someone who wants a phone and isn't up for upgraded pricing/doesn't want to extend a contract. Good luck with the sale.

Exactly, most people do not recognize that a lot of people don't like signing contracts with companies just to get a phone for cheap. I have not signed a contract with Verizon in case i want to switch carriers without paying a outrageous fee to get out of a contract. I do have the phone on Craigslist as well for $225. This phone is going for more than that on there, but i have no use for it so thought i would sale it. I mean heck, i can send it on Verizon's trade in a get $130 dollar gift card with it from them so....

but on that note welcome to Tacomaworld Oh6War, hope you enjoy the site!
Old 10-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #5

If you sign a contract with Verizon. Do you really not understand what we are saying? You can buy an Iphone 3GS from AT&T for $49 dollars with a contract. But you are not going to find one for $49 without signing one. I just sold one for $150 to a guy a few months ago.. Thanks for using your precious time to find that link for me though.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
And it's not even 49 bucks, it was an error.