Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Uniden PC 68 Elite Cb radio

Old 10-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Uniden PC 68 Elite Cb radio

Took this out of my truck before I sold it. Great shape just dusty. I converted the power plug into a cig lighter so no bs wiring. I don't have the mount plate but I'm sure you can buy/make one. $50 shipped to the lower 48

Old 10-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Why the hell do you want it? If it serious I'll bring it to mu shop in Downey.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:52 AM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
I fried my Uniden 520. It only picks up if the other radio is within 1/8 mile if that...

Text me the condition of yours.

818-482-4383

I should be at Engage today if my truck makes it. My radiator sprung a leak.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:22 AM   #5
It's in great condition. I forgot it at home. I'll text you later
Old 10-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #7
Forgot to text, went home sick. I'll bring it if you are in the area. I'm off the 710 and firestone.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Forgot to text, went home sick. I'll bring it if you are in the area. I'm off the 710 and firestone.
i don't know if i can make it tomorrow...

i have to take the wife's car to the Honda dealer so no telling how long that will take...

i had all day today open too...

haha

hold on to it for me...

maybe we can meet up sunday?
Old 10-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #9
LT Chase Truck

Yo Steve

I'm passing Artesia in about an hour.

Don't have ur number on my new phone. Hit me up and let me know if u got the CB.

818-482-4383
Old 10-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
haha just saw your post. Didn't have it with me. I'll pm you my number.