Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2004 Big Mikes Chopper Big Daddy Motorcycle for Sale

Old 10-19-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
2004 Big Mikes Chopper Big Daddy Motorcycle for Sale

A friend works for a bank that just repossessed a 2004 Big Mikes Chopper Big Daddy Model
Quote:
It has 4,880 miles on it and is just nearly identical to this bike other than the exhaust is a bit different. It runs great and sounds mean. I am taking it tomorrow to have the chrome polished up and a full detail. The price is $7,500 and I think thats a steal as I can't find one anywhere close to it on the net for less than $12,500. I will post more pics or a video of it when it comes out of the detail shop. This is one BAD ASS CHOPPER!!!
pics after the detail coming soon
if you are interested pm me your email and or phone # and I'll put you guys in touch with each other.
forgot to post location, it's in Arkansas

Old 11-06-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
nice....