Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale: PC Parts, Video Card, Processor, Motherboard and LCD Monitors...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: PC Parts, Processor, Motherboard and LCD Monitors...

All of the items listed below are used, but in full working order. Shipping charges are extra and based on where you live.

Video Card
is sold.

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 Allendale 2.4GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor BX80557E4600

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel

RAM: G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800

Processor Cooler: Rosewill RCX-Z775-LX 92mm Ball CPU Cooler

I would like to package the processor, cooler, motherboard and ram all together for one buyer. Asking $120.00

LCD Monitors

Acer 17 inch LCD Model AL1703 sm
There is a small smudge on the screen, not sure if it can be cleaned off. it's right above the mouse. Oh and it is quite dusty in the pictures. Asking $25

GEM 17 inch LCD monitor Model GL-L17AAM

Again this is dusty in the pictures, and there is a smudge or dark spot where the mouse is. Asking $20

Obviously anyone in the LA area can pick up the items from me to avoid shipping charges. Anyone interested in a shipping quote just send me a PM with your zip code. I will accept Paypal or cash.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP

Accepting reasonable offers.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #4

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Video card is sold.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Thanks man! The vid card works great! Had an issue with page tearing for a bit but it was due to my monitor. Brought my Windows Experience Index up to 7.1! I'm thinkin I can get it to 7.3 with a little bit of overclockin :P

Free bump!

Products Discussed in this Thread