Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

XBOX + ALL GAMES AND ACC. 4 SALE- MINT

Old 11-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
XBOX + ALL GAMES AND ACC. 4 SALE- MINT

pretty new, no scratches or anything. works great. just dont use it. really dont know why i bought it. never left the shelf in my room. have all kinds of games, gta I4, MW2, reflex, etc... controllers, extra ethernet cords(not that u need them with this new xbox), I guess I'd be willing to part things out if necessary. but altogether, $200. also i prefer local pickup but if i dont get any bites then I can figure shipping out. PM/text 1-818-983-9641
Old 11-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Pics?
sure gimme a sec. i mean, im not setting it all out on my bed or w/e, ill just get a quick one
Old 11-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #5

There's more I'm just not digging it all out right now, gotta be up early for work and don't really feel like dicking with all that right now
Attached Thumbnails
XBOX + ALL GAMES AND ACC. 4 SALE- MINT-uploadfromtaptalk1320377239748.jpg  
Old 11-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
BuckeyeBullet330 has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeyeBullet330 has a spectacular aura about

BuckeyeBullet330's Tacoma Gallery
what GB is it?
Old 11-04-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
jmosuna1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
jmosuna1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBullet330 View Post
what GB is it?
Its the small one, 4 I think. But u can always just get a flash drive, plus this is over $500 in stuff for 200.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #9

bumpity bump bump
Old 11-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #10

bump for a good deal???
Old 11-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #11

por favor?
Old 11-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #12

Sold