Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS Sig Sauer P229 40 cal.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
hillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
hillbillytoyo's Tacoma Gallery
FS Sig Sauer P229 40 cal.

[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/200401/cat/500][/url]For sale Sig P229 40 cal $625 or possible trade. This gun was a factory re-conditioned graded excellent. I have put less than 100 rds through it. Only light holster wear and everthing else is like new I have more pics if needed. Also comes with 2-rd clips, gun lock, hard case, all paperwork and crossbreed combat cut horse hide holster. Only ship to FFl. Thanks
Old 11-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
bump i love my sig i have the p220 .45 what are you looking to trade
Old 11-07-2011, 02:19 AM   #3
hillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant future

A Glock 23 or maybe some sort of rifle.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:50 AM   #4
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I think the OP means 2 12-round magazines

I have a P229 and love it. you can also drop $100 and buy the .357Sig barrel, and essentially have 2 calibers in one frame.

GLWS - free bump.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
I think the OP means 2 12-round magazines

I have a P229 and love it. you can also drop $100 and buy the .357Sig barrel, and essentially have 2 calibers in one frame.

GLWS - free bump.
Yeah magazines.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #6

Pm sent
Old 11-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
This is our duty cary weapon. Great gun. GLWS
Old 11-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
This is our duty cary weapon. Great gun. GLWS
I would have to agree. Probably the best shooting gun that I have shot right out of the box.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #9

weekly bump
Old 11-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #10
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Whaddya looking for in trade?
I've got a VZ-24 Mauser, a M44 Mosin, a Walther P22 ... Actually, that's about it.

or some icon UCA's (1.25 inch ball).

PM me if interested.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:14 AM   #11

^^PM sent.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:47 AM   #12
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
damn, this is killing me. great piece. if i just didnt buy a glock 21, i would be all over this thing.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #13

^^just sale the glock. Just kidding but thanks
Old 11-23-2011, 04:45 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBulldog36 View Post
Good gun. This is my Dept duty weapon. I prefer the 226, the 229 is to small for my hands.
a friend of mine has the 226 Elite and it is an awesome gun. I bought this gun for conceled carry, with the crossbreed holster it works out nice.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #17

bump!!
Old 12-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
nebtacoma is on a distinguished road
nebtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of rifle are you looking for?
Old 12-09-2011, 05:53 AM   #19

^^PM sent
Old 12-09-2011, 06:03 AM   #20
Aggiesdm has a spectacular aura aboutAggiesdm has a spectacular aura about
Aggiesdm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBulldog36 View Post
I have two 226's the 9mm and the 226 40/357 . I just alternate them . The cool thing is that I can use the same Galco in the waistband holster for both . I can't wait to shoot the Sig 2220 my friend just bought .
I have the 2022 and its a great, composite body weapon. The balance is very different than a 226 in my opinion, so it takes a little while to get used to it. Once you do, it lays right back down on the target and doesn't have a horrible kick. I've got the .40cal version and it has NEVER jammed or failed me. Love the gun. The only down-side is that that it has modular grips that "clip" on to the frame and Sig only makes two sizes for them (no aftermarket), neither of which are perfect for my hand. Anyway, great gun though and fun to shoot.