Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Want to Sell Me an Ipod Classic?

Old 11-14-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Want to Sell Me an Ipod Classic?

Well saturday as i was getting in my truck i slung my bookbag into my back seat and my ipod fell out and i ran over it pretty dumb thing to do, pretty bummed out about it. Had it 5 years and was like a friend to me. The two possessions i use the most and one destroys the other; talk about irony.

Ive been on the lookout on Craigslist for Classics 80 gig+ cause my library is like 40 gigs or something like that so i can't use the oldest one. I just figured id throw up a thread and see if someone on here got one for a present and never use it and would rather have, let's say $75 for an 80 gig, $100 for a 120, 160 gig.

The best price to gig ratio find ive found on CL is $100 for a 160gig, but that's like 75 miles from my house. Just turning to my fellow TWers first to see if one of yall would rather have a little money for your paper weight. prefer black but any color works. Thanks.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
Well saturday as i was getting in my truck i slung my bookbag into my back seat and my ipod fell out and i ran over it pretty dumb thing to do, pretty bummed out about it. Had it 5 years and was like a friend to me. The two possessions i use the most and one destroys the other; talk about irony.

Ive been on the lookout on Craigslist for Classics 80 gig+ cause my library is like 40 gigs or something like that so i can't use the oldest one. I just figured id throw up a thread and see if someone on here got one for a present and never use it and would rather have, let's say $75 for an 80 gig, $100 for a 120, 160 gig.

The best price to gig ratio find ive found on CL is $100 for a 160gig, but that's like 75 miles from my house. Just turning to my fellow TWers first to see if one of yall would rather have a little money for your paper weight. prefer black but any color works. Thanks.
This wouldn't have anything to do with the recall I read about would it?
Old 11-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
This wouldn't have anything to do with the recall I read about would it?
nope. not unless i can correlate the over heating of first gen nano's to the 2 tons of Japanese steel transferred from a BFG tire to my Classic haha.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?

BUMP!

people i just had to break out my backup ipod cause my CL people arent replying to emails.

AND i just had to cut out a ton of music i never listen to including a stevie ray vaughn album to make it fit on this dinosaur. folks if my father found out i cut a SRV album out of my music selection he would disown me on the spot. so i ask again, who wants to sell an ipod to me for far less than they could on CL or ebay to keep me from ?!!

thanks.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #5
I'm proficient with both chainsaw and shotgun...
Kangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Kangonia's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually looking for one of these myself... The new iPod "Classic" is only offered in 160gb @ $250 new... Good luck
Old 11-15-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangonia View Post
I'm actually looking for one of these myself... The new iPod "Classic" is only offered in 160gb @ $250 new... Good luck
thanks dude.

but yeah that's why im looking used. i spent 250 on my 80gig back in the day, but i don't want to spend that much on another right now, but im miserable without my tunes. i'll make it for a while on my brothers old one, but i got to buy one pretty soon.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 80gb that I'm barely using bc I just got the 4s. I'll let you know if I decide to sell it or not
Old 11-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I have a 80gb that I'm barely using bc I just got the 4s. I'll let you know if I decide to sell it or not
well i'll be waiting. . . and obviously/no offense if i find another one sooner or cheaper or more gigs etc, i'll have to jump on that. but yeah dude just do your thing and let me know.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
only 30gb, but here you go

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-classic.html
Old 04-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?

that's the kind im using now. . but thanks for remembering me!

honestly being a full time student and not working during the school year, all my summer, christmas and spring break money has trickled away (damn truck payment!), so it probably wont be till the summer that i will have some more play money to get another one. i resorted to basically making a playlist, album by album (it took forever!), so im actually fairing ok with the 30 gig. would still love to get another one here before too long. . . but thanks again for remembering this thread.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #11
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

Sounds to me like your truck was jealous of the time you were spending with your ipod...
Old 04-07-2012, 07:56 AM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Sounds to me like your truck was jealous of the time you were spending with your ipod...
they had both been telling me i had to make up mind soon or they were both walking out. i kept putting it off and . . well. . . you know what happened.