Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Sold Nikon D80 Kit (Body, Kit lens, charger, battery) With box SOLD

Old 11-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Sold Nikon D80 Kit (Body, Kit lens, charger, battery) With box SOLD

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its time to sell my trusty Nikon D80. My girl bought me a D7000 last year and since I am not a hardcore photographer I have no need for a backup camera like I thought I would. I never though of getting a new body so this one was going to last me many more years.

I bought this camera New from Best Buy. I have all the paper work box basically everything that came with the camera when new. Battery hold a good charge lens is free from scratches and camera works like it should. The total shutter count is a small 18307. The D80 is rated from Nikon to go to at least 50000. Most have gone well over. Camera was well taken care of. This was a major purchase for me so it took care of it.

Some pics of the Kit. Camera is boxed up and ready to go to the new owner,

Asking $550obo. I will throw in a 2 GB card so you will be ready to take pictures right away.

Best response PM me.

And some pictures taken with the camera

This Truck was one of my first time using the camera pictures where taken in jpg not Raw and post processing was only for resizing.

Link to EXIF data from a picture I took today with the camera for the Shutter count.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3666518...in/photostream
Old 11-27-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with the sale!