Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2007 CRF450R BA Bike

Old 12-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2007 CRF450R BA Bike

I'm posting this for a buddy his name is Christian. He's trying to sell it so we can build his truck

PRICE IS 3,800 Very clean bike, only had for a short while, bought in early august. this bike starts right up and has alot power. has: Jardine carbin fiber exhaust system black anodized rims with red hubs and stainles steel spokes unbreakable levers radiotor braces rear tire only has a hand full of rides newer sprocket and chain. fork bleeders RG3 triple clamps hammerhead front sprocket guard also comes with a stand, and some gear txt 805-two8seven-849four if you are interested and more info. need to sell for project!!

Old 12-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP

New pix this weekend
Old 12-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
Dezert Toy Fabrication

BUMP

Old 12-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike, I had an 07 crf450 too! They shit and get for sure.

And anthony I pmed you on dr by the way
Old 12-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
nice bike! i want a CRF250R. but don’t have the money. i have CRF150R tho and for the size it is awesome! i at 5’7 and about 120 and throw it around good. that agin i can throw the 415 pound atv around to.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #6
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Nice bike, I had an 07 crf450 too! They shit and get for sure.

And anthony I pmed you on dr by the way
I'll text you homes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
nice bike! i want a CRF250R. but donít have the money. i have CRF150R tho and for the size it is awesome! i at 5í7 and about 120 and throw it around good. that agin i can throw the 415 pound atv around to.
Yeah I wish I could take this bike off his hands but no money also
Old 12-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #7
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
nice bike! i want a CRF250R. but donít have the money. i have CRF150R tho and for the size it is awesome! i at 5í7 and about 120 and throw it around good. that agin i can throw the 415 pound atv around to.
I've got a 250 for sale......
Old 12-17-2011, 10:12 PM   #8
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
BRAAAAAAAAAAPP bump!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #9
Dezert Toy Fabrication

BuMPs
Old 01-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #10
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i had a CRF100F..... i think thats what it was, a while ago, and that thing took a BEATING, rode the hell out of it and it went anywhere, even though my 6'3'' ass barley fit it lol ....... but bump for you!!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #11
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
braaaaap. and bump for you
Old 01-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #12
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Thanks guys!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication

SOLD
Old 02-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #14
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery