Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Drake Waterfowl MST Full Zip

Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Drake Waterfowl MST Full Zip

Up for sale is a Drake Waterfowl MST Full Zip. Size is large and it is in the Mossy Oak Duck Blind pattern. Condition would be 9 of 10 because its used. There are NO rips, tears, the zippers work great. For full description go to https://drakewaterfowl.com/drake/products/mst-apparel.

Im selling because i snagged a Drake LST 4in1 on egay for 90 bucks now i dont need this one anymore.

The price is 60 shipped to the lower 48. I take paypal only unless local. thanks for looking pm me with questions.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 12-08-2011, 06:45 AM   #3
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
bump for you! Great jackets. BTW I am moving to Huntsville come January so maybe I will see you around
Old 12-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #4

Thanks man!! Sounds good Huntsville needs more tacos, to many rednecks in jacked up fords/chevys/dodges lol
Old 12-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #5

Bump
Old 12-30-2011, 08:35 AM   #6
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
I love that camo. I bought mine in Max-4 the other day. I wanted this pattern haha
Old 12-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #7
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
if only it was my size
Old 03-16-2012, 04:02 AM   #8

bump