Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale: Smith & Wesson M&P40 - West Michigan

Old 12-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
ZeroFMN.com
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tamer
tamer's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: Smith & Wesson M&P40 - West Michigan

Looking to sell my nearly new Smith & Wesson M&P40. Less than 500 rounds. Never had a single malfunction. Polished the feed lip on the barrel. I absolutely love the gun, I just would like something I can carry. So I am looking for the compact version (will consider trades for M&P40c only). Photo shows 4 magazines, only two (2) will be included with the gun, they are fifteen (15) round magazines. No thumb safety and no magazine safety. Includes all three (3) back straps.

I would prefer a local sale to avoid hassles, but will ship to buyers preferred FFL at buyers expense. I WILL NOT ship to states where illegal, so do not ask.

Looking for SOLD.

Thanks for looking.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
ZeroFMN.com
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
PRICE DROP - $425 from $500
Old 12-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
free bump for an awsome gun and good price. glws
Old 12-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
nice good luck with sale
Old 12-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck to you, I have the M&P40c but I'm not parting with it because I love it way too much. Like you I want to carry it...
Old 12-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
ZeroFMN.com

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dudes, awesome gun, if I had the money to own both I would..Glad you are enjoying the compact Brett! Can't wait to have one!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
ZeroFMN.com

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
No offers?
Old 01-22-2012, 12:37 AM   #8
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the SKU number on the gun?

CA legal SKU #'s are 109200 and 109000.

Thanks!
Old 01-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #9
ZeroFMN.com

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
It's 309300...Sorry dude..
Old 01-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #10
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Other then the mag what makes this diff from a CA legal gun? I have one just wondering. Awsome gun...
Old 01-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #11
ZeroFMN.com

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Other then the mag what makes this diff from a CA legal gun? I have one just wondering. Awsome gun...
I believe CA guns must have a thumb safety and a magazine safety, so the mag can't be released without using a tool.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #12
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamer View Post
I believe CA guns must have a thumb safety and a magazine safety, so the mag can't be released without using a tool.
Nope no tool needed. Asfar as I know it's only the clip size; 10 instead of 15.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #13
ZeroFMN.com

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Someone please buy me...I need a compact..