1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2006 Ducati Monster S2R1000 with lots of mods

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by CtTaco, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Dec 15, 2011 at 10:10 AM
    CtTaco

CtTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 Doublecab Sport Longbed Supercharged
    3" lift, Tundra wheels with BFG ATKO's, Viper Remote starter TRD Supercharger
    Selling my bike. 19k miles, I've owned it since 4k miles. was stock when I purchased it.

The good: Black with offset white stripe, all services done at ducati dealer in CT. Brembo brakes front and rear with stainless steel lines, Has a full Termignoni exhaust system with headers ECU and hi flow air filter ( this system adds 13% horsepower and torque to the stock numbers), Ohlins steering damper, aftermarket clutch cover and pressure plate, xenon headlight, taller tinted windscreen, LED tail light,custom plate mount, custom LED signals, hella airhorns, brand new pilot power 2ct tires, timing belts/valve adjustments done at local ducati dealer 1k miles ago. new chain 2k miles ago, synthetic oil every 3k miles. Tank was replaced by Ducati under warranty last June due to a manufacturing defect and the bike carries a full warranty until January 21st of next year.

Now for the bad: bike has a CT salvage title and was involved in an accident almost 2 years ago when a car turned left into me and. ins totaled the bike saying it needed an engine due to a cracked left side engine cover. I bought it back and repaired it. no serious damage besides the engine cover and stator, which I replaced with new parts. Bike runs great, has tons of power and is an amazing ride. I'm only selling since I've gotten away from street riding and bought a 1098 and do most of my riding now on the track away from cars. The guage cluster lenses are cracked but do not leak, there is slight cosmetic damage to the left side of the frame where the paint was taken off from the accident and the fender has a couple scratches on it, but other than that the bike looks and rides perfect. I put an additional 4k miles on it since the accident and have no issue whatsoever. I have a couple pics right now will have more in a day or so. Asking 6k.Bike is located in stamford ct 06902. Please email me with any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 15, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    JStradaXR

JStradaXR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuy
    Ontario CALI
    Vehicle:
    06 X Rated
    Everything but boost =[
    ive always loved those and the buells. soon one will be mine til then i can only window shop. nice bike. glws

3. Feb 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM
    CtTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    bump still for sale...

4. Mar 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    CtTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    bump...spring is coming :)

Products Discussed in

To Top