Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: 2006 Ducati Monster S2R1000 with lots of mods

Old 12-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 Ducati Monster S2R1000 with lots of mods

Selling my bike. 19k miles, I've owned it since 4k miles. was stock when I purchased it.

The good: Black with offset white stripe, all services done at ducati dealer in CT. Brembo brakes front and rear with stainless steel lines, Has a full Termignoni exhaust system with headers ECU and hi flow air filter ( this system adds 13% horsepower and torque to the stock numbers), Ohlins steering damper, aftermarket clutch cover and pressure plate, xenon headlight, taller tinted windscreen, LED tail light,custom plate mount, custom LED signals, hella airhorns, brand new pilot power 2ct tires, timing belts/valve adjustments done at local ducati dealer 1k miles ago. new chain 2k miles ago, synthetic oil every 3k miles. Tank was replaced by Ducati under warranty last June due to a manufacturing defect and the bike carries a full warranty until January 21st of next year.

Now for the bad: bike has a CT salvage title and was involved in an accident almost 2 years ago when a car turned left into me and. ins totaled the bike saying it needed an engine due to a cracked left side engine cover. I bought it back and repaired it. no serious damage besides the engine cover and stator, which I replaced with new parts. Bike runs great, has tons of power and is an amazing ride. I'm only selling since I've gotten away from street riding and bought a 1098 and do most of my riding now on the track away from cars. The guage cluster lenses are cracked but do not leak, there is slight cosmetic damage to the left side of the frame where the paint was taken off from the accident and the fender has a couple scratches on it, but other than that the bike looks and rides perfect. I put an additional 4k miles on it since the accident and have no issue whatsoever. I have a couple pics right now will have more in a day or so. Asking 6k.Bike is located in stamford ct 06902. Please email me with any questions.

Old 12-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
ive always loved those and the buells. soon one will be mine til then i can only window shop. nice bike. glws
Old 12-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Beautiful bike. Glws.

live via
Old 02-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump still for sale...
Old 03-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #5

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump...spring is coming