Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Home made Crochet hats.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #121
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Man. She is good!
Old 12-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #122
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
I might need her to make a camo green beanie.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #123
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
Man. She is good!
Thanks
Old 11-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #124
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man is she still doing these?
Old 11-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #125
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
NM found the facebook page. Bump for an awesome hat maker I'm still using mine from last year.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:14 AM   #126
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
What was the Facebook page labeled as?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #127
Just Putzing Around
I just googled that with facebook at the end. Looks to be where she does her business now, I don't have FB though.
Anyway man the Cookie monster hat is pimp.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #128
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! This is Kevin's wife and I am definitely still doing hats and I have lots an lots of new designs that aren't n this post. Just search for Just Putzing Around on Facebook and my page comes right up. I am doing a buy one get one half off sale today and it might continue for cyber Monday too : )
Old 12-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #129
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. I'll have to mesaage you on Facebook. I like your R2D2 and your newer minions
Old 12-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #130
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
Hey! This is Kevin's wife and I am definitely still doing hats and I have lots an lots of new designs that aren't n this post. Just search for Just Putzing Around on Facebook and my page comes right up. I am doing a buy one get one half off sale today and it might continue for cyber Monday too : )
You do good work.
You know it would be cool if you did time lapsed videos of you doing them along with some tunes. That might even be something cool to throw in with the purchase. Be kinda neat for someone to see their hat crocheted like that.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #131
I don't say to much

KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
The buy one get one 50% off sale is extending through today. This is the last special sale she will do before Christmas.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #132
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see you're still doing it! I still have the 'TRD' beanie you made for me, keeping my head and ears warm while snowboarding
Old 12-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #134
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Got word that my hats are on their way so I'll have them soon
Old 12-19-2013, 06:36 AM   #135
I don't say to much

KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Yep should be there any day now.

Here are a few custom orders she just sent out.

Baby R2D2

Baby beard hat
Old 12-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #136
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
The hats turned out great! They arrived to my office about an hour ago.

Old 12-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #137
I don't say to much

KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the post. Hope you enjoy them.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #138
I don't say to much

KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
My wife just made a few of these this weekend. It is a knight hat. The face grill is moveable and removable.

Old 01-16-2014, 03:44 PM   #140
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Still love it ,,only comes out 5 to 10 days a year in Fla. Very warm&cool hat at the same time