Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Morimoto H1 stage III kit from TRS(brand new-$230 shipped)

Old 12-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Morimoto H1 stage III kit from TRS(brand new-$230 shipped)

I am selling my mini H1 kit from TRS, a lot of people have retrofitted their tacos with projectors and it is easily becoming one of the more popular upgrades to do on the taco. This is a mini H1 stage III kit so it comes with the following

-1 pair of morimoto mini h1 projectors
-Morimoto 3five HID ballasts
-Morimoto 3five 5000k bulbs
-Mini Gatling gun shrouds for the mini H1
-Heavy duty wiring harness for 9006

I am aware that the wiring harness is for a 9006 and the taco requires an H4 wiring harness so if you buy it, I can get it exchanged for whatever harness you need. Here are the pictures of the parts in a thread that I started on HID planet

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...h-9006-harness!