Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: 2005 GSXR-600 + Extras

Old 01-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Name: Curtis
Freelance's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005 GSXR-600 + Extras

Sold!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:42 AM   #2
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a local
Old 01-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #4
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice local tw bike. Must resist the urge to build another track bike. AAARRRRGGGHHHH.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Thanks peeps! I hate to let her go, but my first child takes priority over toys at the moment. Willing to trade for a nice ATV, 4x4, 600cc+.
I keep telling myself I will build a track bike again when money is better, but its such an expensive hobby!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
Thanks peeps! I hate to let her go, but my first child takes priority over toys at the moment. Willing to trade for a nice ATV, 4x4, 600cc+.
I keep telling myself I will build a track bike again when money is better, but its such an expensive hobby!
Yep that's why I got rid of mine. Between track time, tires, and all the other $$$ that goes along with it, I could barely afford gas.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #7
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
what size are the boots?
Old 01-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
what size are the boots?
"Euro size 43" according to the tags, which is supposed to be a US 9. However all my shoes are 10.5, anything smaller hurts. These fit fine. So maybe A*'s just run big?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #9
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
43 is in between a 10 n a 10.5 if I'm correct. I wear a 10.5 n I need a size 45. Had a pair of SMX-Plus n sold em. Kick myself for it even though I don't own a road bike at the moment
Old 01-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #10
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
What a nice deal. I don't think I could ever sell my bike even if I never road it. But hey you can always pick up another one so.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
What a nice deal. I don't think I could ever sell my bike even if I never road it. But hey you can always pick up another one so.
I always thought the same about this bike, best GSXR model year IMO. I will pick up another maybe next year. In the meantime I will be doing all my riding with pedals! Buying a house, and having my first child this year should make for a nice tax return come 2013!
For now I'd like something that the whole family can eventually enjoy. A quad, side by side, or a boat maybe.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #12
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^ I see where you are coming from. I probably wouldn't do a quad I used to have a Raptor 660R and while it was crazy fast it was also extremely dangerous because it had gobs of torque and such a light front. I could basically get it up on 1st-3rd gear with no effort and got myself in alot of trouble. Anyways a boat is definitely something the entire family can enjoy and you're Tacoma is perfect for pulling it. You can find a pre-owned nice ski boat/run about for around $6,000-$12,000 depending on how old you want to go, but most people tend to take good care of boats so even the older ones still look and run good. Anyways good luck on the sale.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #13

^ Those raptors are stupid fast! Even my friend's 450 quad is a bit too much. I was leaning more towards a 4x4, trail/hunting style ATV. For all that hunting we have in Las Vegas! haha We travel a lot to Duck Creek, and some other So.Utah spots, so I would like something maybe a bit more capable than my Taco (prerunner) on the trails. I also see that as something the wife would enjoy too, and possibly something my boy would get into in later years. But that won't be for awhile. That's why I thought maybe a boat, or pop-up camper, would be a better option for now. Decisions, decisions...

And oh yeah, bump!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #14
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a sweet bike man...I had an R6 for awhile last year....scared myself on that thing. Traded it for a Mustang...in some ways happier. Never going to find acceleration like that again, though!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #15

SOLD!