Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SOLD For Sale or Trade: Beretta M9 9mm pistol SOLD

Old 01-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD** Beretta M9 9mm pistol SOLD

***SOLD***

Beretta M9 with three factory magazines for sale. The gun does show some holster wear, but otherwise is in great condition. I have about 500 rounds through it, and it shoots great! I also have two holsters for it as well, a Galco leather holster with thumbreak, for outside the waistband; and a Crossbreed supertuck style holster, for inside the waistband. $525 for everything.

OR, $475 for just the Beretta M9 and the three magazines, no holsters.

**I'm also interested in trading for a 1911 as well, and I can add cash to the deal for the right 1911.**

Located in Dallas, TX. Local sale ONLY, no shipping, Valid Texas ID required for sale. CHL preferred.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
phillip t is on a distinguished road
phillip t's Tacoma Gallery
damn i would pick this up if you were on the west coast.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
thats a sweeeeeeeet pistol. i'd be really tempted to grab this up if i were a LITTLE closer.
meet him half way

but nice gun
Old 01-18-2012, 06:19 AM   #5
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ttt
Old 01-18-2012, 06:24 AM   #6
Lgs79 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
Lgs79's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking gun!!! I have the beretta px4 storm and I'm lovin it.
Beretta are great guns!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #7
***SOLD***