This is a 2009 Fox DHX 5.0 that I bought for my Kona Stab. It was on the bike for about 50 miles then I decided to sell the bike. This shock has a 9.5 inch I2I with a 3 inch stroke and a 350 LB Titanium spring.
- Boost Valve for position sensitive bottom-out control
- Increased oil flow to allow wider range of tuning
- Forged eyelets for increased strength and decreased weight
- Increased shaft size for reduced internal pressures
- Downhill, FR, All Mountain
- Bottom-out progressiveness (via Bottom-out control knob)
- Coil spring preload
Model: DHX 5.0
Configurations: 9.5" x 3.0" eye to eye
Spring size: 350 x 3.0
Weight: Actual about 1.03KG
$325 OBO. Will consider trades as well.