1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Paracord Bracelets Ect.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by NicNac22, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    NicNac22

NicNac22 [OP] D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    95 V6 4x4 ex cab SR5 5sp PICKUP!!!
    fun stuff coming soon! New battery, radiator and CV joints and axles. Added some Rancho RS5000 shocks.
    7 Strand 550 Paracord "Survival Bracelets"

If you would like a bracelet, please PM the color you would like and the size of your wrist (measurement should be snug around your wrist not tight or loose). Bracelets have approx. 14' + of cord and up. (A 7" bracelet has around 14')

SHIPPING: PLEASE READ
    Bracelets are $10.00+ 5.35 shipping (flat rate shipping, if you order more than one, shipping will still be 5.35) If you would like confirmation numbers on your order that is .75 more, so the total shipping would be $16.10. This is a TW discount for my peeps. For others it will be $12.00+5.35 Price is also subject to change due to bracelet length or if prices should rise on cost of supplies or shipping.
    12/30/12 ~~***PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING HAS GONE UP FROM 4.95 TO 5.35!!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CONFIRMATION NUMBER ON YOUR ORDER THAT IS .75 MORE ***THESE ARE NOT MY PRICES*** ALL CURRENT ORDERS WILL BE HONORED AT 4.95 FOR SHIPPING.

All colors are not always in stock!!!! But i will do what I can to get it in a timely manner. Bracelets are also made to order currently, so please allow time for me to get the supplies in and craft the bracelet if it is a color I do not have in stock.

ATTENTION: I use the metal shackles ONLY! I do not use the plastic buckles, as they are not as useful for "survival".

*Please note, I do realize you can buy the supplies yourself and make them for a little cheaper, if thats your prerogative then by all means feel free to make one for yourself. But for those that dont feel like buying and making it themselves, im here to help. If you have any questions or special request please feel free to PM with them, I will get back to you in the order they are recieved. This is a hobby of mine, I have a full time job so I can not guarentee when they will be completed, but I will give you an estimated time and do my best to uphold that.

NOTE: NOT ALL COLORS WILL LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE DUE TO FLASH, CAMERA AND CLEARITY ON THE COMPUTER
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jan 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM
    NicNac22

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    fun stuff coming soon! New battery, radiator and CV joints and axles. Added some Rancho RS5000 shocks.
    RESERVED FOR PICS
    Multi Colored~I dont recommend these for survival as there is a splice in the middle of the cord and it is not as strong, these are more for looks IMO. Instead of there being 14' of cord theres two 7' pieces spliced together on a 7" bracelet.

Shackle Size 3/16"
    [​IMG]

Inside the paracord: 7 Strands
    [​IMG]

Side 1: Bright Purple, and Purple Camo
    [​IMG]

Side 2:
    [​IMG]

Single Color: Desert Tan
    [​IMG]

Imperial Red & Black (my pic is crappy, the red looks like the red in the color palate)
    [​IMG]

Bright/Electric Blue
    [​IMG]

Tri Color Side 1:
    [​IMG]

Side 2:
    [​IMG]

3. Jan 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    :woot: Nicky how many colors are in one bracelet? One or two?

4. Jan 22, 2012 at 12:13 PM
    NicNac22

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    For "survival" I recommend one, so you have one solid length of cord. The purple is two colors.

I can make them with 3, but will have to charge a little more since there is more cord used in the bracelet. I wont charge more for two colors they will still be 10.00 + 4.95 shipping

5. Jan 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    chadderkdawg

chadderkdawg Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..

Member:
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    09 FX4 F150
    Imperial Red and White for me Nikki!

6. Jan 22, 2012 at 8:14 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Any perticular way to measure a wrist? I have really small wrists lol... Thinking about ordering two of these Gotta decide on colors though :)

7. Jan 22, 2012 at 8:17 PM
    NicNac22

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    just get a string and wrap it around your wrist, dont pull it tight or the bracelet might be snug. about where a watch would go, but dont measure it loose or it might be too big.

8. Jan 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    i ordered one of these a couple years ago to support firefighters, its badass! Its currently in my truck..Ya never know.

For $15, I may get another one.

9. Jan 22, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    Joben7726

Joben7726 wes mantooth ™

Member:
    First Name:
    Joben
    Western PA/Va Beach
    Vehicle:
    Trail limo
    more than list-able
    Would you make a leash for my dog?

I has a clip I could provide if you are interested. I made a few of em on one of my deployments, but I don't really feel like doing another. LOL let me know!

10. Jan 22, 2012 at 8:42 PM
    ToyComa92

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Ohh a leash would be really awesome! Or at least maybe a dog collar :) i too am interested in this.

11. Jan 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM
    ToyComa92

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    I'm Definitely down to order a bracelet for sure, Black and imperial red.

If it helps my wrist is about 2 and a half inches just on one side. So i figure id probably need... a 5" bracelet? I want two separate colors instead of one please.

In the future id love if you could somehow make a Dog collar to match my bracelet :) but for now a bracelet works! Let me know where to send the 15 bucks :)

12. Jan 23, 2012 at 5:58 AM
    NicNac22

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    I probably could, something as long as a leash could get kinda pricy though. Im not sure how much it would be to ship the clip to me, or if i could find it for cheaper than shipping so i will do some looking and let ya know. What kind of clip is it and how long would you want the leash? I'll figure up a quote for you.

As soon as my current shipment of cord comes in, I have a request for a dog collar, so when it is finished I will post pics and we can go from there with that.

im not sure about the 5" part...you want to measure to be 100% sure i think my wrist was around 6" and my bracelet from tip of cord to tip of cord without the shackle is 7.5" (mine is the purple one in the pic) I will take pics of it on my wrist when i get home so you guys can see how it fits.

13. Jan 23, 2012 at 7:13 AM
    Jez

Jez Hittn' easy steet on mud tires

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 Black DC TRD SR5
    K&N air intake, Fox 2.5 coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, AllPro Expo rear leaf pack, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Diff Drop, U-Bolt Flip kit, Drive Shaft shim kit, Weathertech's, Borla cat back, Ultra Gauge,Clarion Radio, 18% tinted windows all the way around, smoked tail lights and rear break light, painted front chrome grill black, stained yellow fog lights, black head light mod, Interior LED kit, LED reverse lights, black leather arm rest mod
    I have made a dog collar and plan to make a leash next!

Great idea Nic!! I also love your sig!! I like your style lol Good luck with this little project

14. Jan 23, 2012 at 7:16 AM
    Jez

Jez Hittn' easy steet on mud tires

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 Black DC TRD SR5
    K&N air intake, Fox 2.5 coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, AllPro Expo rear leaf pack, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Diff Drop, U-Bolt Flip kit, Drive Shaft shim kit, Weathertech's, Borla cat back, Ultra Gauge,Clarion Radio, 18% tinted windows all the way around, smoked tail lights and rear break light, painted front chrome grill black, stained yellow fog lights, black head light mod, Interior LED kit, LED reverse lights, black leather arm rest mod
    Also it looks like your bracelet is a "king cobra" which is larger than a regular "cobra" braid. I have found that when I make a bracelet with the "king cobra" you must account that it is larger thus the wrist measurement needs to be about 1/4" longer. Just my 2 cents...

15. Jan 23, 2012 at 7:22 AM
    NicNac22

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    yeah i think my wrist was around 6" and i made the bracelet 7.5" so its like 8" with the shackle, i have my odd ways of doing math :D

16. Jan 26, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    ToyComa92

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    My wrist is about 7.5 inches around and thats measuring with tape, So thats a tight fit... So i think an bracelet a little over 8" would work perfect for me :) i want two colors Black and Imperial red. Let me know where to send the 15 bucks and how long i should expect to wait :)

17. Jan 27, 2012 at 5:37 AM
    NicNac22

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    I should be able to get some done this weekend, as long as my order comes in today, Ill get back to you guys and let you know. Thanks

EDIT: USPS tacking sucks, looks like they should be here tomorrow. I think i can get most that are requested then, Ill PM you to confirm you still want one, and size and color.

18. Jan 28, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    subbed i think im gonna order one... awesome looking bracelets...

19. Jan 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM
    Twistedfreedom

Twistedfreedom welcome to the incredibuild

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    in progress
    modded the F*ck out
    Do the shackles contain nickel or are they stainless steel?

20. Jan 28, 2012 at 9:51 PM
    Mitch

Mitch Somebody call for a Wambulance?

Member:
    First Name:
    Mitch
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2007 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    Lights, Siren, Drugs, Needles, Electricity
    So I have a question on these things. Since I see this as a new fad, since these are known as "Survival Bracelets" what are you going to do with 7 feet of cord?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top