Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Immaculate LNIB Bob Long Marq 7 Rapper High-End Paintball Marker

Old 12-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Exclamation SOLD! Immaculate LNIB Bob Long Marq 7 Rapper High-End Paintball Marker SOLD!

I'm PayPal Verified

MARQ 7 RAPPER
:

SPECS:
  • Pillow Bolt w/ brand spankin' new pillow insert
  • QD Ram
  • Closer Trigger
  • Gloss Black CP Direct Mount
  • Olive Macro Fitting
  • Gloss Black 12" .689 Bob Long Assassins Barrel
  • Original Box w/ stock trigger + extra set of eye cover screws
PRICE:
  • SOLD!
Feel free to ask me any questions via PM or AIM at STUP1D HURTS. Thanks!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I quit playing hardcore about a year ago. Blew out my knee in a tournament. However I'm looking to start again. I got my oldschool alias that i'm still in love with but ill keep an eye on this. Love the OD green. Free bump for you.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I quit playing hardcore about a year ago. Blew out my knee in a tournament. However I'm looking to start again. I got my oldschool alias that i'm still in love with but ill keep an eye on this. Love the OD green. Free bump for you.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I still see Aliases being used on the field to this day.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I LOVE how all these spoiled 13 year olds knock me for it. I just say "One day you'll understand....brat."

I mean c'mon. It met all my requirements:
can ramp to 13.3
great on air
never chops
pretty!
never breaks down.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #5
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
I LOVE how all these spoiled 13 year olds knock me for it. I just say "One day you'll understand....brat."

I mean c'mon. It met all my requirements:
can ramp to 13.3
great on air
never chops
pretty!
never breaks down.
Unfortunately, it happens all the time.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #6

if you haven't tried the nation already i would suggest it. You'll probably get flamed to hell and back by an adolecent teen but it may be the only way to sell it.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
if you haven't tried the nation already i would suggest it. You'll probably get flamed to hell and back by an adolecent teen but it may be the only way to sell it.
It's up on PbN right now. It's actually been up for a while, but I thought I would also try to sell it on here to see if anyone bites.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!

Sold!
Old 01-21-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
that gun is fresh ive been using an 05 timmy for a while i love it... b4 that i had an 06 sft shocker it was the worst gun ive ever used in my entire life... congrats on selling it
Old 01-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #10

what kind of 05 timmy. My alias was the best gun i ever owned and shot.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
dark alias
Old 01-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #12

love that gun. every now and then i see mine resurface on pbn in the bst thread. Makes me wanna buy it back since its traveled the U.S.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh haha thats sick i havnt been on pbn for like a year
Old 01-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #14

i gotta watch myself on this forum, i only cruise around in small talk. two TOTALLY different forums lol
Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 AM   #15
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
that gun is fresh ive been using an 05 timmy for a while i love it... b4 that i had an 06 sft shocker it was the worst gun ive ever used in my entire life... congrats on selling it
Thanks. I actually ended up trading it on PbN for an SL-74 Ego.