Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Design Truck Stickers

Old 02-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #21
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

wow, copy much?

the mountain version in your first thread (it's no longer in this thread), i ignored...

and don't get me wrong...i don't even have a slight concern for someone doing designs for decals.....new designs, that is

Sock Monkey, I had no idea you may have designed one of these until someone PM'd me earlier today, If you did indeed design it, I will remove it... Not here to compete, just filling what people are asking for... Hope I didn't encroach on your territory...
Old 02-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #22
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
whoa greg... these are for "stickers"

not "decals"

totally different, right?

Delmarva, and whoever else misread what I am doing... I asked if anyone wanted custom designed stickers... I've had several people PM me and ask me about them... This particular one was sent to me as a low-res jpeg, I had no idea until this afternoon that this may have been one of Sock Monkey's designs... As such, if he will confirm it, I will remove it. I am not here to copy anyone's work, only trying to fill a gap with something I enjoy doing in my spare time.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #23
jeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeremy_283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Delmarva, and whoever else misread what I am doing... I asked if anyone wanted custom designed stickers... I've had several people PM me and ask me about them... This particular one was sent to me as a low-res jpeg, I had no idea until this afternoon that this may have been one of Sock Monkey's designs... As such, if he will confirm it, I will remove it. I am not here to copy anyone's work, only trying to fill a gap with something I enjoy doing in my spare time.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_283 View Post

Totally serious! I do this for fun, not to make a living... I don't want to encroach on someone's livelihood...
Old 02-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #25
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Sock Monkey, I had no idea you may have designed one of these until someone PM'd me earlier today, If you did indeed design it, I will remove it... Not here to compete, just filling what people are asking for... Hope I didn't encroach on your territory...
Seems legit to me. Glad you took responsibility and offered to do the right thing. As long as everybody is happy, everybody wins.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #26
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
I dont care who design the sticker, i dont see why scotrinaf cant sell what ever he wants. if his prices are better and his work as good as Sock Monkey, its all game. not trying to disrespect any one.

Hey scotrinaf i want one u got pm.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #27
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
It isn't his fault guys it is mine. I PMed him the decal thinking he actually made decals not just designs. Sockmonkey does not take paypal so I was not able to make a deal with him so thought this was another way to get this decal.

I thought I made it clear it was sockmonkey's design in the PM but reading back at what I said it could be misinterpreted. Please don't blame scotrinaf.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #28
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
.....scotrinaf is designing one for me as well. He is definitely filling a gap for people that want custom decals, stickers, whatever you want to call it, that can't be had elsewhere.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #29

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #30
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Most of ur pics are still dark to the eyes. Im really interested but cant see what im buying.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:03 AM   #31

Wonder if I converted them to PNG if they'd be easier for you to see? Not sure why they are showing up so dark for you??? A lot of people seem to have no problem with them, must be some type of setting on your computer...

I'll PM you a PNG and see if that helps... What type of sticker are you looking for?
Old 02-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #32
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
They are 100% perfect to my eyes as far as brightness goes.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #33
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
Most of ur pics are still dark to the eyes. Im really interested but cant see what im buying.

Nice work! It's awesome that you take paypal and do custom designs
Old 02-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post

Nice work! It's awesome that you take paypal and do custom designs

Nice rims on your truck...
Old 02-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #35
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
They're just black boxes... I use an iPad so maybe that's the issue, but I cannot see them. I'm interested in TRD sport with a red sox logo. Sockmonkey won't make new designs, so.... I'd like to make something up and sen it to you.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:35 AM   #36
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
I can't see the samples, just boxes with red x's?
Old 02-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #37
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
I can't see the samples, just boxes with red x's?

same here
Old 02-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
They're just black boxes... I use an iPad so maybe that's the issue, but I cannot see them. I'm interested in TRD sport with a red sox logo. Sockmonkey won't make new designs, so.... I'd like to make something up and sen it to you.

Haven't gotten a PM from you yet, but I'll go ahead and work on one and post it here...
Old 02-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #39

Not a whole lot to do with that logo, but here's a basic design... FYI, the reds are different, but they are the "official" colors for their individual logos...

Old 02-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #40

Just produced a few stickers today based on some custom requests, here's the snapshots of them prior to contour cutting them out.